Wii Fit Plus - Released October 4th

Congrats for the improvements, Ryu! I don't believe Wii Fit is the end all be all by any means, but I think it may depend on how much excess you have. When I first started Wii Fit, I lost 40 lbs very quickly, combined with a low carb diet. I suppose it was less than 5 months. But again, I was a pretty big girl.

I was delighted the other day to discover that when you do the Obstacle Course under Advanced, you get an entirely different course! I tried it twice and didn't make it through, which delighted me, as it means more to look forward to in future play sessions.

I think the games in Wii Fit Plus are way better than the original, for the most part.

Started up Wii Fit this morning, and the balance board greeted me:

"It's been a great year, hasn't it? I hope we stay good friends through the next year."

The use of red font to signify our friendship has me concerned. :whistle2:k

Yeah, I got the same message. Too bad the board doesn't know that when the power gets turned off, the board gets shoved under my bed not to be seen until the next day's activities. Hardly a good friend!

I was also surprised to find out that my female workout instructor is a drunk, as she's "overslept" quite a bit lately, and likes to randomly change her hairstyle.

bread's done
Back