Wii Fit

l rumble l

CAGiversary!
Not really looking for a deal so much as just the item itself. I have seen them selling at crazy prices on ebay and was looking to get one for the advertised price of 89. So if anyone knows where i can get one it would be great. Thanks

amazon had them yesterday but soldout fast, sign up for text alerts with amazon, thats how i got my wii systems before christmas and i got a wii fit like that yesterday.

i signed up with sears. i will sign up with amazon too. Thanks. and i will check Toys R Us on sunday.
thanks again.

Check the Sunday ads. If Circuit City has the pictured, they'll have them in stock. Vouchers are handed out one hour prior to opening. Not as easy as Amazon but it's another option.

I ended up getting mine at my local Toys R Us since they usually take longer to sell out due to another more popular TRU in the area. However, before I got it locally I did check a couple sites just to see when and where the WiiFit was in stock online (even though it was usually in stock as part of an overpriced bundle)...

http://wiitracker.com/wiifit
http://www.nowinstock.net/video-games/nintendo-wii-fit/

Happy Hunting

Last edited by a moderator:
The easiest way to get one i think is via online, thats how i just got mine a week ago. Just go to wiitracker.com/wiifit periodically and scroll through it to see whats in stock. If it's in stock jump on it as they usually sell out within 20 minutes. It also seems like walmart has them in stock more often then not and i think stores usually get their video game shipments in on wednesdays if that helps

Our local wal-marts have been getting them in every other day. Pretty much the same in other states I'm assuming. Just got to call at the right time. I had mine hold one. I told them I've been trying to get it since May when it came out and they gladly held it. I'd do the same

Thanks for all the help. i just cant believe that there this hard to find. i mean its hard enough to get a wii. now its hard to get the games you want too. damn...
but thanks for all the help.

bread's done
Back