Wii for $200

Blade

CAG Newbie
I bought a Wii for $200, with Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Call of Duty 3 (sealed), Wii Play (sealed), Wii Sports, and DBZ: Budokai Tenkaichi 2. It came with two Wii remotes, two Wii 2000 points cards, and a Wii classic controller. I traded in one already (with Open Season) and technically got Super Paper Mario for $15 .

Does that...does that make me awesome? =)

[quote name='Blade']Does that...does that make me awesome? =)[/quote]

Anyone who asks this should automatically be punched in the nutsack

You should change the thread title to "I got a Wii for $200!"

it looks like you're selling one for that price, it's very misleading and you're probably disappointing quite a few CAG's!

I don't really follow eBay. Would $200 be a good price for a used Wii system? I am looking to sell mine, you see.

[quote name='johnnypark']You should change the thread title to "I got a Wii for $200!"

it looks like you're selling one for that price, it's very misleading and you're probably disappointing quite a few CAG's![/QUOTE]

Naw, doubtful. This is the Shopping Discussions/Bragging Rights forum.

So OP...how'd ya do it?!

I wonder if this is one of those where he traded in a bunch of stuff and only had to kick in $200 on top to get all of that or if it's truly a $200 total deal?

[quote name='crazytalkx']Naw, doubtful. This is the Shopping Discussions/Bragging Rights forum.

So OP...how'd ya do it?![/quote]

True, but on the front page it shows up grouped w/ the trade lists, so I thought that's what it was advertising :roll:

It's a used Wii that someone I know was going to list in the newspaper. Since I knew the guy, I knew that he was listing it, so I rummaged up some money in order to buy it from him. He was getting low on cash and needed some because he'd rather have a 360 Elite than a Wii. I can tell he didn't like it because nobody' played it since November.

The only cosmetic damage is to the box, which was stepped on and is torn a little. And there's a new wrist strap, because he flung the remote after playing Budokai 2. It's a launch Wii, but the internet connection works.

So yeah, there's nothing wrong with the Wii. I didn't question why he only wanted $200 from it instead of $500+, go figure.

I usually have some reservations about ripping off people I know. Strangers, sure...friends and acquaintances, probably not.

Good for you, though. At least you'll enjoy it more than he did.

bread's done
Back