Wii For Sale - Am I close here in pricing.

levon15

CAGiversary!
Ebay is my other option unless the CAG's feel Craigslist may yeild higher profits. My ultimate goal is to come close to enough for new PS3 to watch some Blu-Rays and catch up on Metal Gear.

Its a standard launchday Wii thats works perfectly. It has a few downloadables on it, Old Mario Games, I think Donky Kong Country. All that was included in the original packaging. $140

Extra Wiimote with Numchuck and WiiPlay - $25

Mario Galaxy - $25

Mario Party 8 - $30

Zelda:Twilight Princess - $25

Resident Evil 4 - $5

Zack & Wiki - $6

Wii Fit game and balance board - $80

Everything will come with its original packaging in near mint condition except for RE4 that has a tear in the clear case cover.

Comments and suggestions on pricing are welcome and appreciated. Offers may be accepted.

just an fyi, the prices are high compared to just other sellers on this site. a new wii (w/o motion control plus/wii resort) is $149. i really dont think a few d/l games justify $140 for a 3yr old system.

your best bet, imo, is to sell as a bundle (you'll get the ps3 faster b/c most here want to trade). the whole bundle might fetch you 200$. if u want to seperate it you can get more, but it will take a few months possibly (if only posted here). i think u MIGHT be able to get 160$ for all but the balance board, then sell it for 60$. thats prob the most you'll be able to get for it.

i researched selling mine early this year (before price drops,etc) and could only get offers of about 60% of what i thought was a great deal (ill save you the details). i decided to keep it & im glad i did (b/c i'd have gotten MAYBE 3 new games. id rather be able to play the great platformers ninty has coming out this holiday & zelda).

local craigs list would be best because shipping sucks so much out of the profit, thus you'll get more w/o having to pay shipping (especially on the console).

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for teh info

I hadnt been following wii price drops for quite some time. Was out shopping today and saw what everything is doing retail and realize i need to rethink the plan.

thanks again

bread's done
Back