WII for sale with SSMB and HotD 2 and 3

starbury805

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I bought the system like 3 weeks ago got reciept and everything.

It comes with the following.

WII(complete with box and manuels)
2x Wiimote and nunchucks
1x classic controller
2x wii zappers
2x Links Crossbow training
1x WII Sports
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
House of the Dead 2 and 3

everything is complete and like new.

Just looking to sell, thanks!

Just curious, but why are you looking at selling so soon after you purchased? You obviously invested quite a bit into it.

Yeah I know... we bought it for ssbb but it doesnt feel like the old one we played back in the nintendo 64 days and also we really dont have much time anymore...

I've been looking around for a deal on one and haven't found what I'm looking for yet. In regards to your wanting to sell it...I suppose it would be that you'd be looking to sell it for a cheaper bundle price and take a loss rather than to take your receipt back to the store and try and get back what you paid.

Just wandering.

Around how much are you looking to sell HOTD/zappers for. I'm assuming you're willing to split? (that wii and brawl should be easy to get rid of)

I'm interested in the bundle if you wanna shoot me a pm. Gave my wii away for xmas and been looking to get one again.

(btw glad i'm in your sig :))

I bought the system like 3 weeks ago got reciept and everything.

It comes with the following.

WII(complete with box and manuels)
2x Wiimote and nunchucks
1x classic controller
2x wii zappers
2x Links Crossbow training
1x WII Sports
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
House of the Dead 2 and 3

everything is complete and like new.

Just looking to sell, thanks!

Yeah I know... we bought it for ssbb but it doesnt feel like the old one we played back in the nintendo 64 days and also we really dont have much time anymore...

I've been looking around for a deal on one and haven't found what I'm looking for yet. In regards to your wanting to sell it...I suppose it would be that you'd be looking to sell it for a cheaper bundle price and take a loss rather than to take your receipt back to the store and try and get back what you paid.

Just wandering.

Around how much are you looking to sell HOTD/zappers for. I'm assuming you're willing to split? (that wii and brawl should be easy to get rid of)

I'm interested in the bundle if you wanna shoot me a pm. Gave my wii away for xmas and been looking to get one again.

(btw glad i'm in your sig :))

minos1067 - yeah I was thinking about returning the wii back, I think they would accept it right?

mofo - I'll let you know wanna see if i can swell everything at once.

rig - same as mofo

weedy - pm'd ya

bread's done
Back