Wii For Trade Or For Sale

schuerm26

CAGiversary!
Feedback
122 (99%)
I live in a small town, yet we got 20 systems in at Walmart, which was the same as other Walmarts in bigger areas. Hence there were more systems than people wanting them. My wife and I ended up with 2 without even having to stand in line. I am looking to trade for a 360 or PSP Bundle. PM me if interested. If not wanting to trade a 360 pm me and we can work something else out instead. Let me know, not looking to make huge profits on this or anything. Pm me and we can work something out.

Let me know your email address in the PM and i can send you a picture of it.

[quote name='dude2003']i wish i live in a small town :whistle2:([/quote]

Most of the time I dislike it. For this situation i loved it. Im shocked though because every other Walmart around the area (between 12 and 30 miles away) in bigger towns got the exact same amount as this one. The other walmarts had lines where they didn't have enough yet this one had more than enough.

Im going to be watching the Rams game from noon to 3 so keep the offers coming and ill get back to the ones im interested in after the game is over.

Would you be interested in a bunch of Shin Megami Tensei games and some money? THey're really the only things of value I have for trade... :whistle2:( And Arc the Lad Collection, I guess...

bump for being halfway through the 3rd quarter and the Rams only have 70 yards total offense or so. Already have a DS.

I have a couple good PSP offers but am really looking for a XBOX 360. Im going to give it until tonight or so and then ill probably bite on a PSP bundle. I have replied to a couple people so keep the offers coming.

had an offer for a 360 that fell through due to it being a newbie with 0 feedback and wouldn't ship first. Hmm, that doesn't sound to fishy.

Anyways still holding out hope for someone wanting to deal a 360. Pm me. For those who pm'd with PSP bundles i will get back to you tomorrow.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I have a PSP Bundle for Trade. Please Check it out. I may add paypal also. Let me know bro.[/QUOTE]

CML for the PSP Bundle.

i have an xbox 360 premuim with a wireless adapter and Gears of War game? Everything is like new and mint.....i still have the 90 day warranty from microsoft. I havent had it for more than a month. pm me!

[quote name='schuerm26']had an offer for a 360 that fell through due to it being a newbie with 0 feedback and wouldn't ship first. Hmm, that doesn't sound to fishy.

Anyways still holding out hope for someone wanting to deal a 360. Pm me. For those who pm'd with PSP bundles i will get back to you tomorrow.[/quote]

:roll:

I provided 3 sources of feedback.

bread's done
Back