wii games for my parents

Sleepkyng

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
i don't own a wii and unless my girlfriend demands it, i won't.

but i did buy one for my parents.

so far, they've only played wii sports and they like that, but I want to get them other wii games - any suggestions?

they are puzzlers basically:
Tetris worlds
Dr. mario
Tetris
Bejeweled

but they also like cute stupid games
cooking mama

and my dad mastered Civ 4.

ideas?

A trivia game called Smarty Pants is something my parents always want to play when I bring the Wii over for a visit.

At some point I believe Civilization Revolution is supposed to be coming out for Wii.

Mario Kart also seems to be pretty popular because it can be as simple or advanced as the players want it to be.

Second mario kart. My parents just bought a wii and my dad immediately fell in love with mario kart. Its the first time i've seen him excited about a game since the 28 years I have known him.

[quote name='homeland']Second mario kart. My parents just bought a wii and my dad immediately fell in love with mario kart. Its the first time i've seen him excited about a game since the 28 years I have known him.[/quote]

I second that. My dad bought a Wii and has only three games: Wii Sports, Mario Kart Wii, and Tiger Woods Golf 07 (yeah, he loves golf).

He is so die hard on Mario Kart Wii he asked my stepmom for a Nintendo DS and Mario Kart DS. It's easy for casual gamers because of the wheel.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']i don't own a wii and unless my girlfriend demands it, i won't.

but i did buy one for my parents.

so far, they've only played wii sports and they like that, but I want to get them other wii games - any suggestions?

they are puzzlers basically:
Tetris worlds
Dr. mario
Tetris
Bejeweled

but they also like cute stupid games
cooking mama

and my dad mastered Civ 4.

ideas?[/QUOTE]

Why not stick with what they already like?

Cooking Mama exists for the Wii, and Tetris and Dr. Mario both are available as WiiWare downloads. Puzzle Quest is Bejeweled with RPG elements.

bread's done
Back