Wii in stock now @ Frys.com

[quote name='AcePuppy']Bleh crap bundle.[/quote]

Well, Sonic is crappy..:booty:

But Wii Play.. is HOT!. or at lease.. you can have the Wii Remote with it. :bouncy:
So,.. I am cool with it!:applause:

Yeah, that bundle could be worse. That price is actually Ebay price w/o any games. Keep the second remote, sell Wii Play by itself for 20 or so and you could certaintly be doing worse.

Not that bad of a bundle actually for those of us who don't have Fry's in our state (no tax). plus there's free shipping. Wii Play is worth it for the money or you can just sell it and get most or all of your money back. the only thing that kills it for me is having to pay 50 for Sonic.

[quote name='bcb4589']is Frys a reliable site?[/QUOTE]

Well I couldn't say the B&M Fry's is and this will be my first experience with the online one. Here's to it being reliable... please.

[quote name='Staraang21']Not that bad of a bundle actually for those of us who don't have Fry's in our state (no tax). plus there's free shipping. Wii Play is worth it for the money or you can just sell it and get most or all of your money back. the only thing that kills it for me is having to pay 50 for Sonic.[/quote]

haha.. sell to EB or GameStop for like $20+ and buy some other games like Zelda! :lol:

[quote name='TouchH2']haha.. sell to EB or GameStop for like $20+ and buy some other games like Zelda! :lol:[/quote]

Yeah but that still leaves him having to pay $30 for sonic, which he doesn't want...

I'd just pick up a wii elsewhere, they're starting to show up in stock.

[quote name='gamerguy2k7']sonic isnt crap. its crap to people who dont give games a fair chance[/QUOTE]

I tried to give the game a fair chance and I did beat it. It's not crap but it isn't good either. Way too many frustrating challenges get in the way of enjoying the game.

[quote name='velvet396']Yeah but that still leaves him having to pay $30 for sonic, which he doesn't want...

I'd just pick up a wii elsewhere, they're starting to show up in stock.[/quote]

Considering Wii Play comes with a remote, it is a good deal. If you sell wii play for 20 bucks, and then you wouldn't have to buy a second remote... you are only actually getting the bundle for 30 bucks with sonic. So, couldn't you do the 2f1 trade in deal at eb/GS and get a new game? it evens out. I'm not sure if wii play qualifies for the 2f1 trade in without the remote though...

This bundle could be a helluva lot worse. Please also keep in mind that such bundles serve as deterrents for eBay hoarders and other assorted 'scum and villainy', i.e. giving you, The Sincere Gamer (I hope) more time to act on the opportunity.

If it were just the Wii alone, this would be "DEAD" by the fifth post.

[quote name='PagingDrUgly']OOS... drats

-Dr. Ugly[/QUOTE]

Hrmm... I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail from Frys.com for my order. I hope I'm not in the 'drats' boat as well.

Anyone get a confirmation yet?

bread's done
Back