Wii in your home thread!

BREVITY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Thread for pics of how you have the Wii setup in your home.
11-19069.jpg

11-19070.jpg

Edit: I guess we should thumbnail these, though I forgot how. Remind me plz.

Question: how did you mount the sensor bar under the tv, adhesive? I ask because I am probably going to need to do a similiar setup.

[quote name='Chacrana']Wow... it's sorta like a scavenger hunt to find the tiny system.[/quote]

I thought the same thing. I was going to put it upright, but i'm waiting until I get my x360 and d the component cables for the Wii. I'd hate to have to rewire it a second time.

So yeah, the wii is.. well... wee in my system.

[quote name='BREVITY']Thread for pics of how you have the Wii setup in your home.
11-19069.jpg

Edit: I guess we should thumbnail these, though I forgot how. Remind me plz.[/QUOTE]

No offense, but you have to do something about that huge black cord and the little bookshelf stand.

Man where do you guys get these big honking tvs! Im only a student and I could never buy one unless I wanted to go in debt lol. Unless youre all out of school I guess its diff. I wont post mine but its no where near as sweet as that. Basically it will be a 27 inch normal flat tv with a wide open space cause we got a big house. Family just isnt into technology lol

Dang and I didnt know the wii was so small...

[quote name='Spades22']Man where do you guys get these big honking tvs! Im only a student and I could never buy one unless I wanted to go in debt lol.[/QUOTE]

Student loans. You're already in debt anyway, might as well enjoy it :).

[quote name='Spades22']Man where do you guys get these big honking tvs! Im only a student and I could never buy one unless I wanted to go in debt lol.[/QUOTE]

Off the truck specials. You didn't see anything!

My Wii is mounted below my white 50" plasma tv in an empty, white room. It's what I imagine Heaven would look like.

[quote name='Spades22']Man where do you guys get these big honking tvs! Im only a student and I could never buy one unless I wanted to go in debt lol. Unless youre all out of school I guess its diff. I wont post mine but its no where near as sweet as that. Basically it will be a 27 inch normal flat tv with a wide open space cause we got a big house. Family just isnt into technology lol

Dang and I didnt know the wii was so small...[/quote]

I'm out of school, work hard, and utilized an interest free financing special at Circuit City. My tv before this was a 36 inch tube.

I saved 500.00 on the plasma.
650.00 on the Onkyo home theater (open box baby)
100.00 on the upconverting dvd player (open box once again)
got my xbox for 50.00 brand new (long, shady story, ask me sometime)
got my ps2 last year in time for Soul Calibur 3 for 40.00 (buy one with a disc read error, call sony and replace under warranty, rinse, repeat)
My HDTivo I am either paying 800.00 for, or might get it for free (another long story.. )

I held out on getting a 360 until I had a big honkin plasma because I don't want a hdtv machine without the tv to view it on. I'm gonna try and get my xbox this thanksgiving in that amazon deal.

Here's the thing though, this plasma cost me 3000.00. The same size can be bought on black friday for 1600.00.. So they're dropping alot.

[quote name='cyphertink']...got my xbox for 50.00 brand new (long, shady story, ask me sometime)...[/quote]How's about now for that story?

Huge lurker, mainly over Zing's shoulder. But since she's currently busy in an operation, I figured I'd post these for her.

Pic 1, Pic 2, Pic 3

Nothing fancy pants, just different angles. And yes, that's a Dreamcast. I refuse to disconnect my little white box that could. . . and still can.

Holy shit...you're actually using your PS3s!?! Good for you. And the way you have your Wiimotes standing and so near the ledge worries me.

bread's done
Back