Wii Locations

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sadly I don't have any for my fellow CAG's yet, but in about... 6 hours I'll be off in a mad dash to find some. I'll post my results here when I get back.
(Spokane Valley area) It'd be cool if my fellow northwesters could do the same. :)

Ok you 41 jerks... here are my results (note these are all from Spokane Valley):
Sears has none.
Sam Goody has none.
Target has none.
Circuit City had none, but expect a shipment both today and possibly tomorrow.
EBGames had none, told me they will have more within the week.
Toys R Us were expecting some within a few hours (7am PST) I have yet to call and check if they have any yet.
Wallmart has none.
Hastings has none.
Gamecrazy has none and the employee's told me not to bother because they have tons of preorders to fill. (did get FFXII for 30$ there though...)
and finally...
Fred Meyer's has none, was told they'd have some within the week.

So thats it... dissapointment all around. Damn you holiday shopping... damn you...

Holiday shopper should just wait for a few more week untill they get alot more wii in and let us gamers have it now. So will could play it now. They only going to save it for xmas. What a waste.

Same here with dallas. I think Best Buy and Gamestop might have had 1-3. I'm not sure though. I will drive around on Saturday night and hope to get on.

toysrus is getting some in tomorrow, problem is all the wii's will be sold in a bundle. so that might be a turn off for many

bread's done
Back