Wii Mario game advice

CyReN

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
I haven't played many Wii games, just Super Mario Galaxy which I rented awhile back and enjoyed but never finished. There's a special on Wii games this week at K-Mart, if you purchase Super Mario Galaxy 2 you can get one of the following for $15:

1. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
2. Mario Kart Wii(with wheel)
3. Super Mario Galaxy
4. Mario Party 8
5. Mario Super Sluggers

I was wondering which would be the best? I'm 99% sure I don't want Mario Party and Sluggers, but how are the others?

Thanks.

I would go with NSMBWii. I grabbed that from Amazon for $35 (came with a $10 gaming credit) and it is pretty fun.

[quote name='Corvin']NSMBWii was good, but there's a reason Galaxy was a GOTY contender with Bioshock.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I would have suggested Galaxy if I had been paying attention, didn't see that he only rented it.

NSMB Wii is the best game on the Wii. Mario Kart Wii is also very good. Mario Party 8 is only good if you are going to have friends around all the time.

So, sorry to the OP for maybe jacking his question, but is that Mario soccer game any good for the Wii? Was looking at it and it seems pretty interesting, but is it any good though?

[quote name='Droenixjpn']So, sorry to the OP for maybe jacking his question, but is that Mario soccer game any good for the Wii? Was looking at it and it seems pretty interesting, but is it any good though?[/QUOTE]

I like it, the difficulty is supposed to be a little wonky on single player, (goes from really easy to insane hard really fast)

Multiplayer is supposed to be good if you have a friend who owns it. (pr in the same room, I believe it has local multiplayer too)

I haven't played a ton of it because I got it right before a string of other games I was more interested in.

[quote name='Droenixjpn']So, sorry to the OP for maybe jacking his question, but is that Mario soccer game any good for the Wii? Was looking at it and it seems pretty interesting, but is it any good though?[/QUOTE]

Mario Strikers Charged? I picked it up a couple weeks ago. Have yet to play it though cause I went on vacation right after it came in the mail.

To me. If you don't own Super Mario Galaxy. Get it and Super Mario Galaxy 2. That just seems logical to me. If I was able to do the deal. I would have got SMG2 and Mario Kart Wii. Use to have Mario Kart Wii and sold it. I really shouldn't have its a great game.

Of the wii games that I have, I find myself playing NSMB the least and usually in short bursts, I play Mario Kart and Galaxy much more often and for longer periods of time.

I know I'm late to the question but I've gotta say, the first 'The New Super Mario Bros' and "Mario Kart Wii' are the ones that get played over and over again with Wii Sports. Just with the Mario Bros one, get the BIG SHELLS which Best Buy has in a two person set because those are so much easier to play that game with.

bread's done
Back