Wii Mario Kart Bundle for $129.99 shipped - Ebay (Buy.com)

Thanks for sharing. I suggest though that next time you mention who the seller is in the subject line (Buy.com via eBay in this case). It helps to know if it's an online only deal or if it's brick-and-mortar (or both).

Good deal, but it looks like Amazon is selling it for $135 with $20 credit now. That is also an option.

i need a new Wii!! Launch unit freezes on every game played after 30 mins. guess its just gonna play my $500 VC collection :roll:

[quote name='NeoGutsman']Thanks for sharing. I suggest though that next time you mention who the seller is in the subject line (Buy.com via eBay in this case). It helps to know if it's an online only deal or if it's brick-and-mortar (or both).[/QUOTE]

Good point, I checked to see if I could edit the subject line but wouldn't let me. Will have to keep in mind for the next deal I stumble on.

[quote name='lordcap']Good point, I checked to see if I could edit the subject line but wouldn't let me. Will have to keep in mind for the next deal I stumble on.[/QUOTE]

After clicking "edit", click "Go Advanced", then you'll be able to change your title.:)

[quote name='dts5000']After clicking "edit", click "Go Advanced", then you'll be able to change your title.:)[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks ! :)

[quote name='token2k6']i need a new Wii!! Launch unit freezes on every game played after 30 mins. guess its just gonna play my $500 VC collection :roll:[/QUOTE]

Holy shit! Are Virtual Console games transferable? If you get a new console can you re-download them like with PSN? If not, that would suck fantastically

But yes, as someone pointed out, Amazon has matched the Target price of 134.96 + $20 Credit. That seems like the much better option.

If you want a brick and mortar/physical store. Target has the same bundle or the Wii Sports/Resort bundle for $135 with a $20 gift card.

is the wii mario cart bundle the newest one? I actually was considering buying a back up wii but wasnt sure which one to get. I dont care for mario cart, but the only other verisons i see were the older wii resort bundles which cost more. I have the red mario one

130 -20 dollar giftcard isn't a bad deal, but i was wondering if there would be a 99.99 deal around black friday

[quote name='anotherpoorgamer']If you want a brick and mortar/physical store. Target has the same bundle or the Wii Sports/Resort bundle for $135 with a $20 gift card.[/QUOTE]

CAGs don't want to pay tax.

[quote name='JP73']Holy shit! Are Virtual Console games transferable? If you get a new console can you re-download them like with PSN? If not, that would suck fantastically

But yes, as someone pointed out, Amazon has matched the Target price of 134.96 + $20 Credit. That seems like the much better option.[/QUOTE]
As far as I know, they aren't.. At least not officially (not that I know any un-official way, either).

Supposedly, whatever games you bought and downloaded is permanently linked to the console you did the transaction on. And, maybe, the only way to get the games transferred is to request Nintendo to do it for you. As in sending both Wiis in and have them do it for you.

Of course, I could be totally wrong about all of this, and it would be greattt if I am. :whistle2:#

bread's done
Back