Wii motion plus 7.99 + shipping

Its $13 shipped so you save about $5 versus buying it on amazon for anyone wondering. (which means if youre going for two, amazon is prob better due to the b1g1 50% sale)

Might pick this up as I've been wanting a second one. How reliable is this website?

I've ordered a few refurbed things (mp3 player, pc gamepad, web cam) from there. The web cam is a little grainier than I would like, but fuinctional, and the other 2 are perfect as far as I can tell. The items have always shipped with reasonable speed. The packaging is usually pretty bare bones, but everything has been in fine condition when it arrived.

I'm not sure where the OP sees that it says it's a genuine official Nintendo Motion +, but from everything I've seen this is simply one of the generic ones.

Meaning that you're likely better off paying the extra couple bucks to get a real one from Amazon.

Not a horrible price but if it was $7.99 after shipping I'd be in for 2. I haven't bought a Motion Plus game yet, though I hear Red Steel 2 is worth picking up. Of course the new Zelda is requiring Motion Plus so I'll have to get one before that.

[quote name='Altanis']I'm not sure where the OP sees that it says it's a genuine official Nintendo Motion +, but from everything I've seen this is simply one of the generic ones.

Meaning that you're likely better off paying the extra couple bucks to get a real one from Amazon.[/QUOTE]

They had a similar deal a few months ago and I bought one and it was a Nintendo brand, but you're right it doesn't say so on the site so buyer beware, I guess.

[quote name='Chris249942']Its $13 shipped so you save about $5 versus buying it on amazon for anyone wondering. (which means if youre going for two, amazon is prob better due to the b1g1 50% sale)

Might pick this up as I've been wanting a second one. How reliable is this website?[/QUOTE]

on amazon it comes out to $30 for me and $25 for this deal. The tax on amazon kills it for me.

Good deal, but the Wii Motion Plus is a complete waste of plastic unless you just HAVE to play Wii Sports Resort. I have 2 and feel completely ripped off by Nintendo.

[quote name='jling84']Good deal, but the Wii Motion Plus is a complete waste of plastic unless you just HAVE to play Wii Sports Resort. I have 2 and feel completely ripped off by Nintendo.[/QUOTE]
Wii Sports Resort, Red Steel 2, FlingSmash, and a few others require Motion +.

I'm sure that Wikipedia has a list of Motion Plus games.

bread's done
Back