wii motion plus

Did you buy the ECA membership?
If so, Amazon has the Tiger Woods 2010 bundle for $56.99, which is a good deal itself. The ECA discount will bring it to around $51. Game + Motion Plus for $51..it's like getting the M+ for $1 :lol:

Bump.

I'm planning to get Wii Sports Resort, but it's no fun playing by yourself. I need another Wii Motion Plus. The cheapest I've seen is at Fry's or Costco for 17.99.

[quote name='lilboo']Did you buy the ECA membership?
If so, Amazon has the Tiger Woods 2010 bundle for $56.99, which is a good deal itself. The ECA discount will bring it to around $51. Game + Motion Plus for $51..it's like getting the M+ for $1 :lol:[/QUOTE]
Except the game by itself would be $42.30, not $50. You're still only getting 10% off the $10 difference with ECA.

Looking to trade my extra wii motion plus for either 1600 xbox points or a wii classic controller, or $20

I was able to use the ECA discount on the Motion plus by itself, so you save $2.00 there. Or if you have a backstage pass, you should be able to save on that and possibly combine any other FYE coupons/discounts.

[quote name='pvx22']Looking to trade my extra wii motion plus for either 1600 xbox points or a wii classic controller, or $20[/QUOTE]

If you want to sell that extra Wii MotionPlus, don't charge the same price that people can buy it new in a box.

i will second this request. bought wii sports resort for $19.xx using last week's gs 25% off coupon. was $29.99 used by itself. sure would like to play it, but not pay retail for the motion plus. Motion plus I'm told, is $17.99 at GS used, but want to wait for b2g1 free.

bread's done
Back