Wii Motion Plus

burz88

CAGiversary!
My boss was clearing out her ex boyfriends stuff and gave me a Wii. I wasn't planning on getting a Wii but for free I'm down. It seems to work just fine and came with one controller and one nunchuk thing. I went to BB and got me a $15 Zelda SS but apparently it requires a Motion Plus controller.

It seems theres an attachment you can buy or they have new controllers with it built in for like 40. Is there anywhere to get these much cheaper or are there any game bundles I might find clearanced?

Also, are there any must play games that do not require the motion controls and can just be played straight up with the Gamecube controller?

Thanks guys.

Check pawn shops. I saw about 6 or 7 of MotionPlus last time I stopped in.

I had a tough time finding mine (for the same game) new, secondhand was the way to go, especially since the new controllers include it.

Also, Red Steel 2, and Tiger Woods (2008 or 2009 I think) was packaged in a bundle with the MotionPlus.

There is a bunch on eBay for $6 or so, off brands, not sure if they are any good or not.

A lot of games let you use Gamecube controllers, a bunch of good ones use Wiimote and Nunchuck. However, only like 5 games use the Motionplus, so you will likely be buying it for just one game.

I hated Skyward Sword because of the controls.

bread's done
Back