(Wii) No more Heroes $17.99 on amazon.com!

It's been around the $19.99 price tag for a while, give or take a couple bucks depending on the retailer. Not to mention you could get it along with Red Steel for $30 in a 2-pack, making it only $15 in theory.

That's definitely an in-theory. In theory it's $30 with your said deal if I don't want to play red steel. ;p
151l1259.jpg

I don't know why everyone hates on Red Steel. I know we all picked up as a launch title, and I'm sure we all went through the entire game despite how it played. IMO it deserves more credit being first out of the gate and using somewhat decent wii-mote controls with the only thing to compare it to was Zelda (which isn't very fair). I look forward to what Red Steel 2 has to offer and will definitely pick it up.

Now, I'm in for No More Heroes, it always looked cool and surely is a must have for the system.

[quote name='RevivedDemon']Anyone who has a Wii and doesn't already have this game should be ashamed.
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

Pretty much, but better late than never. I think it's definitely worth the $17.99.

bread's done
Back