Wii now available at Amazon

Indeed, i have been looking for a Wii for the past week for my Mom for the grandkids to play on Christmas day. Thanks to Amazon now I don't have to stand in line in the freezing cold to get one.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']In for 28. Lol just kiddding. I would buy it from here but almost every store in my town has tons of wiis in stock.[/QUOTE]

yeah, but for me difference is on amazon shipped to my door for free and NO tax so total cost is $249.99...going to a physical store is more annoying and I would tax

[quote name='Griffey867']yeah, but for me difference is on amazon shipped to my door for free and NO tax so total cost is $249.99...going to a physical store is more annoying and I would tax[/QUOTE]

ditto

was still in stock a moment ago.
nintendo's done a spectacular marketing job these past few years. i have no reason to need any more than my xbox, yet i still flinch everytime the wii is in stock somewhere.

Meh, I get about 3 to 5 text messages every week from Amazon saying they are in stock. Wii's are easy to get nowadays.

I just bought one on Amazon with 1 day shipping for $263

I got a buyer on craigslist and she wants to pay $300 for it so I'm gonna get $37 profit :)

Nintendo must be shipping an absolute ton of these right now--they've been more available, but they're still obviously selling well given the insane 2m plus that were sold in November.

[quote name='BarbblerElf']I sold mine a few days after I bought it. I played it for a while and was like eghhh.[/quote]

Same here. The best part about it was that I made $120 out of buying it, and a bunch of games, and then turning around and selling it. I kept mine for 2-weeks though. It is a great system for making money, but nothing else sadly :(

[quote name='coolsteel']Early bird gets the worm eh? Too bad my friend isn't awake for this, he needs 2[/QUOTE]

Ahhh I did get my 2, I don't know where you guys are at but around here I couldn't find any, I was waiting for amazon to come through for me on this one and they did, thanks to prime they'll be here on wednesday

[quote name='UberNinjaz']CAGs.com - Where Wii being in stock makes it a "deal"...[/QUOTE]

considering it's been a bitch to find for 2 years, and we're in holiday season, i'd say it's definitely worthy of a post.

Until we see these things on store shelves ALL the time, it will continue to be a deal. If it bugs you, too bad...deal with it, no pun intended.

[quote name='gsr']considering it's been a bitch to find for 2 years, and we're in holiday season, i'd say it's definitely worthy of a post.

Until we see these things on store shelves ALL the time, it will continue to be a deal. If it bugs you, too bad...deal with it, no pun intended.[/QUOTE]

agreed, i needed 2 and I have had trouble finding one, its not a deal that i could save money on, but it was a huge "deal" to me to finally be able to get the ones i needed to gift.

is this a good price? anyone think the price will ever go down? i really want one but i dont want to drop 250! thanks!
CAGsmily!.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Chargers1987']is this a good price? anyone think the price will ever go down? i really want one but i dont want to drop 250! thanks!
CAGsmily!.gif
[/QUOTE]

Not going down any time soon. What they MIGHT do is unbundle WiiSports and sell the hardware itself for 200 or 229, but they're still selling out. Frankly an iPod model is more likely at this point, where they redesign every once in awhile and keep the pricing flat.

[quote name='gsr']considering it's been a bitch to find for 2 years, and we're in holiday season, i'd say it's definitely worthy of a post.

Until we see these things on store shelves ALL the time, it will continue to be a deal. If it bugs you, too bad...deal with it, no pun intended.[/quote]

I have seen wii's for the last 2 months at EVERY major electronics retail store. I have seen piles of wii's sitting at the front door of 2 best buys.

I guess this is a deal because of free shipping and no tax. I am sure I will see more wii's in stock threads at amazon.com for the next 6 months.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']CAGs.com - Where Wii being in stock makes it a "deal"...[/quote]

QFT. Whatever happened to the sticky made by Cochese? This needs to be back as a sticky so we can avoid all of these threads.

Until we see these things on store shelves ALL the time, it will continue to be a deal. If it bugs you, too bad...deal with it, no pun intended.[/quote]
It hasn't dropped from its original $250 price in those last 2 years, it shouldn't be here.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']It hasn't dropped from its original $250 price in those last 2 years, it shouldn't be here.[/quote]

People are constantly making threads for hard-to-find items. Considering the mods don't close them or move them, I guess they do belong.

For about eight months, there are stacks of these at every store around me. Before, I might see a couple on the shelf. Now, they seem to be everywhere.

I don't understand the regional shortages, but this is a good deal for those having a problem getting one because it's not a bundle.

[quote name='anubis20']the customer service desks around my best buy looks a fortress made out of xbox 360s, but there were no wiis at all[/QUOTE]

My BB has the same fortress made out of RB2s and Wii's.

Ok why does this always have to be a battle of "is a deal" or "not a deal"? If it was stuck in a thread that has well over a 1000 posts ppl would rarely even find the information. Y does this have to be a virtual penis match. I mean if you don't like the what is in the topic eh thats ur business but if it's actually in the title I feel more ppl will actually know about the deal. Seriously, why so serious?

[quote name='flex45']I posted this a week ago and got flamed.[/quote]

I read the old post and didn't see anybody flaming you.

Holy crap you guys, Amazon has Xbox 360 Elites in stock!

Oh. My. God. Buying 17 now.

Edit: But seriously, they have these at Gamestop all the time, with no lines and no waiting outside. Seriously, I am 89% positive I could go there right now and pick up a Wii if I wasn't so poor as to not have $250 sitting in my bank account right now.

[quote name='anubis20']this is the only place where even when Wii's are sold out everywhere, you are guaranteed find one here, but you can pretty much figure out why http://pandorascube.com/[/quote]

Good lord. How are they still in business? They're still trying to sell old games for $60 that have dropped down to $20!!!

Maybe you can contact them to ask what's the difference between their $350 Wii and everyone else's $250 Wii.

[quote name='vilhaim']

1. Ok why does this always have to be a battle of "is a deal" or "not a deal"?

2. If it was stuck in a thread that has well over a 1000 posts ppl would rarely even find the information.

3. Y does this have to be a virtual penis match.

4. eh thats ur business [/quote]

1. Because we do not think that an item that has been for sale at retail price for 2 years is a deal. I do not understand where these people that already DO NOT have a wii are coming from. Amazon.com has had these multiple times in the past 2 years, local stores carry them frequently and you still cannot find a fucking wii?

2. Thats just a lame excuse. A sticky can be updated by the "wii in stock fanboys" with info about your precious wii wii's. This would be much better than your 2 or 3 wii in stock threads that pop-up every week.

3. Why do you type Y instead of the word why? You are lazy.

4. Spell check please! U undertandz bro?

[quote name='kellehair'] I'm tempted to buy another one just for the hell of it.[/quote]

You mean for ebay? :lol:

If you are buying something for the hell of it, then why not buy a new tv or something more useful? or give it to charity o :roll:

[quote name='oasisboy']1. Because we do not think that an item that has been for sale at retail price for 2 years is a deal. I do not understand where these people that already DO NOT have a wii are coming from. Amazon.com has had these multiple times in the past 2 years, local stores carry them frequently and you still cannot find a fucking wii?

2. Thats just a lame excuse. A sticky can be updated by the "wii in stock fanboys" with info about your precious wii wii's. This would be much better than your 2 or 3 wii in stock threads that pop-up every week.

4. Spell check please! U undertandz bro?[/quote]

I LOL'd, needed a good laugh after my shitty day :)

Still don't get people's obsession with what is basically a Gamecube Turbo + waggle & preferring it to a 360 & PS3 which have better libraries but whatever...

[quote name='oasisboy']1. Because we do not think that an item that has been for sale at retail price for 2 years is a deal. I do not understand where these people that already DO NOT have a wii are coming from. Amazon.com has had these multiple times in the past 2 years, local stores carry them frequently and you still cannot find a fucking wii?

4. Spell check please! U undertandz bro?[/quote]

Man get over yourself. All you ever do is piss and moan. Quit looking down your nose at people. And BTW you did the exact same thing. Doesn't matter if you were trying to prove a point or not.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Good lord. How are they still in business? They're still trying to sell old games for $60 that have dropped down to $20!!!

Maybe you can contact them to ask what's the difference between their $350 Wii and everyone else's $250 Wii.[/QUOTE]

Buddy i wondered the same thing, i go to their B&M store and they dont have anything that isn't overpriced, they got raided by the FBI for selling moded Xboxs fo like $500+ and the bootlegs of DVDs

I to this day have still not seen a Wii just sitting in a store. Granted I have never needed to really look because I got one on launch day, but there are still a majority of people out there who need help finding a Wii. I see no problem with this being here.

I got my Wii when it first came out through a Nintendo buddy, so I've never had to look for it in a store. But for a while now I've seen lots of them while browsing at stores. Of course, whenever I've seen shelves full at stores, the next time I go in they're all gone. But I still see scattered singles at places.

bread's done
Back