Wii NSMB Bundle: $99.99 11/24 Best Buy online only!

[quote name='Blabadon']Nice doorbuster, good find TC! :)[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've been searching for an online wii deal so this made my entire day! :D

[quote name='rpnguyen']cool deal. It's the new hardware revision that doesn't have gamecube BC in case anyone cares.[/QUOTE]

Pass for me then. How do you know which consoles are backwards compatible?

[quote name='oasisboy']Pass for me then. How do you know which consoles are backwards compatible?[/QUOTE]

If it vertically oriented in the photo it is BC compatible. The mario kart bundle was the last bundle of that hardware model.

man BBs online only deals are pale in comparison to the store deals. Sad =(. Was hoping to get the 32" for like $150 at most. The 42" 1080p for $199 is a FARRRR superior deal to the 32" 720p for $199

[quote name='Darknuke']man BBs online only deals are pale in comparison to the store deals. Sad =(. Was hoping to get the 32" for like $150 at most. The 42" 1080p for $199 is a FARRRR superior deal to the 32" 720p for $199[/QUOTE]

Loss leaders. They want you to have to go in the store to get those....

[quote name='thahamburglir']Anyone heard what time the Best Buy online deals go live (I know 11/24, but what time during the day?)[/QUOTE]

Probably 9am est

[quote name='RedWulf12']UGH, that's lame if true. Was hoping for 12am pst[/QUOTE]
im hoping 12(PST) as well, just have to wait and see. :D

Hoping for 2am EST. Then again, it's so hardddd!!! I'm gonna screammmm!!! Wii I likes me some Mario and for $100!!! ...But, Walmart and that Kinect bundle for $200 plus $50 back!! Kinect has some cool looking games! Aghhhhhh.... I'll figure this out.

Hmmm... Maybe 3am est will be better...for me.

[quote name='TheNeck']im hoping 12(PST) as well, just have to wait and see. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah same here, but for those curious BB just posted this on their facebook

Catch a few ZZZs and have the coffee brewing early! We'll post on Facebook & Twitter when the Online Black Friday sale begins

If you really want something from one of these online sales, you've got to tough it out and wait up. You can't really trust what BB says; look at the RZ Silver Early BF Sale on Monday.

[quote name='faceless007']Anyone know if the included copy of NSMB is a full copy in a case? Meaning, suitable for trading in to Amazon?[/QUOTE]

It shows it's in a cardborad sleeve, I'd imagine like Wii Sports

100% positive it is not by past packins, it will be a cardboard sleeve like Wii Sports one. No trading back in .

I just traded a cardboard sleeved one into Best Buy yesterday with no issues...and I KNOW Gamestop would have no problem accepting it.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Battlefield 3 is Live[/QUOTE]

Anybody here played this? Worth the purchase at this price?

bread's done
Back