Wii nunchuck for $9.99 at FYE major YMMV

PocariSweat

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
I picked up a Wii nunchuck at FYE for $9.99. I noticed it was tagged wrong. I don't know if FYE tags the items at their warehouse or if the individual stores do it. This might just be a fluke thing. It had a PSP visor price tag on it. It doesn't look like a customer tampered with it. FYE does scan items according to their price tag and not the manufactures' UPC.

nunchuckcat.jpg

When I see that mistake like that, I correct the store. Taking advantage of it? For shame!

A local Hastings had all their SIXAXIS controllers prices as PS3 [Blu-Ray] Remotes. My brother and I didn't realize it and we bought them. When we did notice (we saw the BD remotes priced at $50), we returned them and told them that we did not want to take advantage of their error. They thanked us profusely, gave us free rentals, and now every time we go in the store they treat us like celebrities. Seriously. Employees point us out and say things like "that's them, the awesome guys I told you about that brought back the PS3 controllers!"

[quote name='CZroe']When I see that mistake like that, I correct the store. Taking advantage of it? For shame!

A local Hastings had all their SIXAXIS controllers prices as PS3 [Blu-Ray] Remotes. My brother and I didn't realize it and we bought them. When we did notice (we saw the BD remotes priced at $50), we returned them and told them that we did not want to take advantage of their error. They thanked us profusely, gave us free rentals, and now every time we go in the store they treat us like celebrities. Seriously. Employees point us out and say things like "that's them, the awesome guys I told you about that brought back the PS3 controllers!"[/quote]

"Neat."

I'm no good at lolcat-ing but I'm thinking something like "ninja kitteh needz wepunz, but fource feld haz nunchuk!"

Yeah, I suck, but I read icanhascheezeburger (the lolcat blog) all the time. :) But, heh heh, nunchuk is intentionally spelled correctly due to it being spelled incorrectly more often. ;)

bread's done
Back