Wii Nunchucks at Walmart - ymmv

wolverinefactor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
175 (100%)
Just saying ymmv until others can confirm. My crappy walmart got 15 wii's on launch and aren't getting more until after xmas. However they got 8 wii nunchucks in today. 19.99, so if someone else can check their walmarts and let us know if they are available there as well.

Now if I could find a *******ing Wii. I have no problems finding ps3s.....

Oh and for those who care, they are at the Walmart in Honesdale, PA

[quote name='ich00']I also found the nunchucks, remotes, and classic controllers at the walmart in bristol, PA[/QUOTE]

Did they have a lot? I'm 5 minutes from there.

None around Fullerton, Brea, Whittier, Santa Fe Springs CA. Same old story, lots of stores, millions of people.

My Walmart got a new shipment of Wii Nunchucks and Wii Controllers. They had four Classic Controllers on Black Friday. I bought one of the four Classic Controllers.

Just got back from my walmart. Lots of Remotes and Nunchucks and CC's. Heard that WalMart might be getting 30+ systems on the 1st? Anyone confirm?

[quote name='Fount']Did they have a lot? I'm 5 minutes from there.[/quote]

Yea they had a bunch of 'em, maybe 10-15 each

I don't think my Wal-Mart ever sold out of the point cards, classic controllers or nunchuks. They sold out of Wiimotes on launch night though. I thought they might end up being hard to find, so I grabbed an extra Wiimote before I got my Wii.

I was just at my Wal-mart, and they didn't have any nunchucks, Wiimotes, or controllers. There were some points cards.

I saw some nunchucks and wii-motes as well here at the Wal-Mart in Fresno California..

Wal-Mart at Shaw and Marty if you live in the vicinity

My local (Ontario/Mansfield, OH) Walmart had a TON of everything yesterday.

The bad news is I don't have a Wii (yet). :(

My local walmart, where my brother happens to work, got Wiis today where he kindly bought me a Wii with their lil thanksgiving extra 10 percent off. 200 buck Wii. Now all I need is 3 more wiimotes, 3 more nunchucks, a classic controller, 4 gamecube controllers, a gamecube memory card, gamecube games, and yeah a Wii points card. Damn a 200 dollar Wii is gonna end up being expensive.

[quote name='NoRain']My local walmart, where my brother happens to work, got Wiis today where he kindly bought me a Wii with their lil thanksgiving extra 10 percent off. 200 buck Wii. Now all I need is 3 more wiimotes, 3 more nunchucks, a classic controller, 4 gamecube controllers, a gamecube memory card, gamecube games, and yeah a Wii points card. Damn a 200 dollar Wii is gonna end up being expensive.[/quote]

You think that is bad? I bought a $1200 50" TV, a $320 TV stand, a $1,000 surround sound system, $100 in Wii accesories, and $105 for 3 Wii games from TRU for my $250 Wii this week. Total cost for my Wii + extra + tax = around $2,000.

[quote name='Rictor']You think that is bad? I bought a $1200 50" TV, a $320 TV stand, a $1,000 surround sound system, $100 in Wii accesories, and $105 for 3 Wii games from TRU for my $250 Wii this week. Total cost for my Wii + extra + tax = around $2,000.[/QUOTE] Yeah I'm still waiting on my ToysRUS games too. I almost bought a bigscreen TV but I don't want to pay for programming and I refuse to buy one till I see one that looks pretty as every stupid store around here doesn't hook up HD content to the TV's so they don't look any better in bestbuy then my standard def does, actually they all look worse and grainier for some reason.

[quote name='fshaia']None around Fullerton, Brea, Whittier, Santa Fe Springs CA. Same old story, lots of stores, millions of people.[/QUOTE]
There were a lot at the Corona store last night. Had about 10 of each.

Walmart in Huber Heights, OH had all 3. Picked up one of each! Thanks OP!

PS - Anybody try Bonks? Im trying to decide which VC game to try my classic on...

I got a Classic Controller (the last one) and a Nunchuk at the Wal-Mart in Clay, NY tonight. They had one more Nunchuk and a few Wii-motes too.

Got the last Classic Controller at Fairless Hills, (Langhorne) PA. They had a bunch of Remotes and Nunchuks left, though.

man i will happily trade a wiimote for a nunchuck and classic controller if anyone is interested since it seems everyone has variations of what they can find locally.

Thanks to the original poster!

I ended up finding a gang of Wii-motes in San Diego area. I couldn't find nunchucks or Classic Controllers though. ;(

No controllers at the Walmart in Mountain View, CA, although I was probably being overly optimistic considering it's the only one on this side of the bay.

However, they did have a single points card which I've never even seen left on the shelves before, so maybe the situation is improving. (?!!??)

[quote name='metaly']No controllers at the Walmart in Mountain View, CA, although I was probably being overly optimistic considering it's the only one on this side of the bay.

However, they did have a single points card which I've never even seen left on the shelves before, so maybe the situation is improving. (?!!??)[/quote]

thats the only accessory i ever see. i think every store i have been to has the cards.

I was just at the Walmart in Breinigsville PA. They had 8 Wii remotes (I bought 3) and 4 classic controllers.

[quote name='wolverinefactor']Just saying ymmv until others can confirm. My crappy walmart got 15 wii's on launch and aren't getting more until after xmas. However they got 8 wii nunchucks in today. 19.99, so if someone else can check their walmarts and let us know if they are available there as well.

Now if I could find a *******ing Wii. I have no problems finding ps3s.....

Oh and for those who care, they are at the Walmart in Honesdale, PA[/quote]

OMG do they have the PS3 in Honesdale, PA? I live in Greensburg, PA. Where is Honesdale? I will pay for a PS3 if you can pick one up. I will trade you my entire Wii Bundle. I have the Wii Bundle listed in Cag Trading. Oh I want a PS3....:(.

Walmart in Columbia MD had 2 Nunchucks (bought 1) and about 10 Wiimotes as of 9 PM yesterday. The other nunchuck may be gone because as soon as I grabbed mine, the restocking lady took it since it wasn't hanging in the correct place.

[quote name='natendo']Just got back from my walmart. Lots of Remotes and Nunchucks and CC's. Heard that WalMart might be getting 30+ systems on the 1st? Anyone confirm?[/quote]

My Wii tracker went off this morning saying that our local des moines wal mart had 4-10 in stock. Just called and they said they didnt have any. I dont know whats going on. :lol:

Super WalMart in Surprise, AZ has Remotes, Nunchuks and classic controllers...finally was able to snag a classic controller. They had about 5-6 of each. This was at 9am.

My Walmart had about 6 or so each of the Nunchucks and Classic controllers. Thanks OP, now I need to get my component cable and I am totally set with everything.

Store in Palm Harbor, FL had about 10 Nunchuks and 10 Wiimotes. No classic controllers. They also had memory cards, the memory card/organizer bundles, and points cards.

bread's done
Back