Wii Party - Preorder - $44.99 w/ FS at Buy.com

MrMan2k3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Wii Party is currently on sale at Buy.com for $44.99 with free budget shipping (Link). This is the lowest price I have seen so far, although it is only $5 lower than MSRP.

Wii Party will be released on October 3, 2010.

Get 5% in Discover Rewards points ($2.25) when paying with your Discover Card through ShopDiscover.

Meh, this is a $20 tops game for me, same with Wii Sports Resort. I've been able to hold out on the latter so I can be patient with the former.

[quote name='utopianmachine']:twoguns: party games.[/QUOTE]

There is a difference between shovelware party games and Nintendo Party Games, which are usually good quality.

[quote name='battra92']Meh, this is a $20 tops game for me, same with Wii Sports Resort. I've been able to hold out on the latter so I can be patient with the former.[/QUOTE]

Seeing as how Mario Party 8 (this game's spiritual predecessor, released in 2007) is still selling for $40 (new) at the lowest I can find right now, you'll probably be waiting for a while.

Even Mario Party 7 for GameCube (2005) was selling for more than $20 until recently.

You're more patient than I am! Certain groups of my friends love Nintendo's party games, and I've been known to throw Mario Party Parties on occasion. No, they're not the deepest games in the world but they're quite fun with the right people.

I'm sure this will dip down to $35 or $40 at some point, but for now this is the best price available. I really wish Amazon.com would have offered a $10 video game credit with this...

I like the Mario Party games basically, but I don't know what this one will be like. Mario Party without Mario? Wish there were a demo. :(

bread's done
Back