Wii Play U.S. release date - 1/15/07

BlaqRenaissance

CAGiversary!
releases.JPG

from GoNintendo

The Europeans are getting it and it comes with a wii remote. If it comes out in the US, it would be 2 months too late. It should be a launch game. Not like there is anything special about it.

I dunno...I'm kind of excited for this. The timing is questionable, what with so many minigame compilations at launch (Wii Sports, SMB, Rayman) and WarioWare Smooth Moves coming out the same day. But it will be a likely buy for all the gaming newbies who got their Wii for Christmas and have been intimidated by everything except Wii Sports.

[quote name='Tybee']I dunno...I'm kind of excited for this. The timing is questionable, what with so many minigame compilations at launch (Wii Sports, SMB, Rayman) and WarioWare Smooth Moves coming out the same day. But it will be a likely buy for all the gaming newbies who got their Wii for Christmas and have been intimidated by everything except Wii Sports.[/quote]Ditto. At launch, I think it would be a bit much. Still sucks that it more than likely won't come with a remote at that stage in the game. Possible, but unlikely. And I'll probably have four by that point.

I'm excited about Mario Party 8. That is the first time I've said that about a Mario Party game in a LONG time. Plus, the new Wario should be good. I love the Wario GBA games.

i was really hoping it was included with the wiimote as previously stated. lucky other places i guess.

T. Foolery

[quote name='regisphilbi0']I'm excited about Mario Party 8. That is the first time I've said that about a Mario Party game in a LONG time. Plus, the new Wario should be good. I love the Wario GBA games.[/QUOTE]

WarioWare games have always been a must-buy across all consoles and Wii will be no different. However, the Mario Party franchise had really fallen into a rut after 2 or 3. I think the entirely new gameplay afforded by the Wii will really make that game a hit. Being the type of game it is, it will be a perfect fit with the families that already seem to be embracing the Wii.

Mario Party Wii should be like the first couple of Mario Parties except with using the wiimote.....

I remember like the bowser balloon.....you should do that with the wii and nunchuk

[quote name='JokerCard']Mario Party Wii should be like the first couple of Mario Parties except with using the wiimote.....

I remember like the bowser balloon.....you should do that with the wii and nunchuk[/QUOTE]

Wonder if there will be anything like the analog stick snapper from MP1. It's hard for me not to imagine Wiimotes flying all over the place. God I hope people use their straps. *shiver*

yeah I'm definitely interested in this game, regardless of a controller. I will most likely have 4 controllers by then anyways...

mario party 8 sounds awesome too....

if Wii Play comes with a remote, I'll get it. if not, not worth it, cause there's really no substance to it. I'll have Wii Sports around and hopefully at least 2 remotes by then anyway to show off to any non-gamers that happen to come by.

I was hoping Play would come out over here with a Wii-mote. I am buying 1 extra at launch, and would buy 2 more when Play comes out to give me a set of 4 for mini-games.

[quote name='keithp']I'm more interested in knowing that FF VI Advance comes out on 2/05/07...[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Apart from the Wii Launch, nothing really matters other than that... woulda been nice to see FFVI Advance this year, but oh well.

bread's done
Back