Wii Play w/ Wiimote for $35 + $6.95 shipping @ HSN.com

Wow, thanks!

Just ordered. It says this is good only for your first order over $45 though. But I guess that also means that you could use it for ANY order over 45 bucks. Not bad.
[FONT=Arial,sans-serif]
Coupon 500911 is valid for $15 off your first single item purchase of $45 or more from HSN or hsn.com. Coupon is valid for first-time customers only, is non-transferable and can only be used once per customer. Excludes shipping & handling, sales tax, Clearance Department and sale priced merchandise. Coupon cannot be applied on HSN Protection Plus or combined with other coupons or offers, and coupon is not valid on purchases of alcoholic beverages and wine.com.. We reserve the right to cancel orders when unexpected coupon system errors occur. Offer is valid October 15, 2006 through June 30, 2007.
[/FONT]

So...with shipping that makes it $41.95? o_O Pretty much the same result as getting it from somewhere that'll ship it for free and accepts Google Checkout.

It's very YMMV with Wal-mart...I wish I could get that price at mine. Damn I'd love to get an extra controller and little mini games for that price indeed

I'm going to look at other games on HSN.

Just know that this offer is probably best served by using it on Wii Play (unless you've already got four controllers), as it's the only $50+ game they have that probably won't see any sort of price drop anytime soon. I say this because the Wiimote itself will probably retail for $39.95 for at least another year.

Even with shipping, this would save me eight bucks compared to using Amazon Prime and about thirteen versus in-store with tax. I would jump on this, but getting a third Wiimote isn't a priority for me right now.

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']I'm going to look at other games on HSN. Too bad the shipping is rape.[/QUOTE]

You're one of those people who think everything should be shipped UPS for the USPS Media Mail rate, aren't you?

Wii play is actually fun... can't wait for nintendo to release a new remote/controller... i heard you need to use your gamecube controller for super smash bros wii version... need more buttons to make game work/play better...

[quote name='CocheseUGA']You're one of those people who think everything should be shipped UPS for the USPS Media Mail rate, aren't you?[/quote]
OR he could be one of the logical people who think paying $7 to ship an item that weighs 6 ounces (that already costs $35 alone) is rape....

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']OR he could be one of the logical people who think paying $7 to ship an item that weighs 6 ounces (that already costs $35 alone) is rape....[/QUOTE]

OR he could be one of the logical people who understands that there is shipping supplies, shipping cost, paying for people to ship it, and people to pay for processing the order.

This shit ain't free people, I don't understand why some of you don't get it. There's cheap, and there's asinine. Don't ever bid for something on eBay.

But I thought GCO only works for the first time you use it? Is the abuseable GCO back again? Otherwise, only if you've never used GCO before is it worth going to Buy.com for this. Eh $41 shipped from HSN is still not quite enough to get me to bite yet.

bread's done
Back