Wii/PS3 coupons for Best Buy

thorbahn3

Staff member
Feedback
5 (100%)
Went to BB today and picked up some new Gamepro freebie booklets, which as you know always has coupons inside. There are two different issues in stores that cover both the Wii and PS3 each. All the coupons of course blow compared to the GGC but you might want to not waste them because of the following coupons:

$5.00 off Call of Duty 3, Marvel Ultimate Alliance or Tony Hawk 8 (PS3, PS2 or Wii, GCN depending on the issue)

$5.00 off Resistance: Fall of Man (PS3)

$5.00 off WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw 2007 (PS2)

$5.00 off Oblivion (PS3) *Haha it was delayed*

$5.00 off Elebits (Wii)

$5.00 off Super Monk Ball: BB (Wii)

Free Wii Zelda Strategy guide with purchase of Zelda and Excite Truck

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Why not just use GGC?[/QUOTE]

Because some BB's haven't carried these generic ones in years? And the one's they do carry (EA sports), are worthless?

Good deal.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Free Wii Zelda Strategy guide with purchase of Zelda and Excite Truck[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty nice deal, as I'm sure a lot of Nintendo fans will be picking up both of N's games with their system.

[quote name='thorbahn3']$5.00 off Super Monk Ball: BB (Wii)[/quote] Monk Ball, eh? I gotta get in on this. Those guys are awesome.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Why not just use GGC?[/quote]

Maybe one doesn't have a local bestbuy...
Maybe one perfers CC...
Maybe the local BB doesn't carry GGC...

Now my question is, why did you waste your time replying in this thread?

Is the free strategy guide with zelda and excitetruck a coupon or just a deal?

Hopefully just a deal. They may have a problem with using the coupon and then paying with 100$ in best buy bucks from mcdonalds...

Also, shouldn't subscribers of the magazine get the coupons? I got crappy ones this month...

Sorry to bump an old topic, but has anyone had luck with the Zelda guide coupons? My Best Buy doesn't have any of the guides.

bread's done
Back