Wii & PS3 Stock Locator

According to this thing the local target> the local Bestbuy.

However, it did not contradict what I expected or what was on that Wii target locator posted days ago.

Thanks OP.

"Disclaimer:
We are not affiliated with any retail chains or online auction or classified sites. We are simply providing a search engine to help consumers find a WII. The anticipated inventory figures for retail locations are not verified, but are based on data that has been circulating the internet on various websites."

I don't know how I feel about this thing... but it does say the EB I preordered at is getting 24 Wii's and I'm #6 on the list so I hope it's true.

thats becuse it used the target data and they inputed into google somehow. pritty nifty. I dont know if I trust it though.

That's killer. I'm just hoping they don't give away my pre-ordered stuff et eb. i'm thinking if I get there a few hours or more before the midnight launch i'll be set.

According to this thing, I'm going to have well over 200 Wii's around me so I'm set. This is really pretty suprising because I live out in the middle of nowhere, ohio.

Also wtf best buy is getting 96?!

[quote name='J35U5']According to this thing, I'm going to have well over 200 Wii's around me so I'm set. This is really pretty suprising because I live out in the middle of nowhere, ohio.

Also wtf best buy is getting 96?![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I want to believe it's right for my area of nowheresville, ohio. It says Target is getting 24, and EB is getting 24, and I'd guess those would be about right, but then it also says BB is getting 96, and the one ghetto ass walmart is getting 53, while it doesn't even realize that the other walmart closer and not as ghetto-ized even exists.
While I would love to believe that BB is getting 96 because that is where I'm planning on waiting, I have a hard time thinking it's true because it's so wildly different from the other numbers. :/

[quote name='jezebelseven']I'm not sure I want to believe it's right for my area of nowheresville, ohio. It says Target is getting 24, and EB is getting 24, and I'd guess those would be about right, but then it also says BB is getting 96, and the one ghetto ass walmart is getting 53, while it doesn't even realize that the other walmart closer and not as ghetto-ized even exists.
While I would love to believe that BB is getting 96 because that is where I'm planning on waiting, I have a hard time thinking it's true because it's so wildly different from the other numbers. :/[/quote]

I think they just put down an average number for all the Best Buys. All the BB in Chicagoland are marked as 96. I do believe, however, that it is a good estimate. My friend works at BB and said they were getting around 100. He also told me that only 15 or so BB in the country were getting PS3s, which is obviously wrong, so I don't know...

I call bull on the Wal*Mart numbers, at least.

Because I know how many my WalMart is getting, and it's not what that site says. ;)

I'm guessing this is an incomplete listing of stores. I am counting 2 Gamestops missing in my area. But I guess it is safe to assume that they should be getting around the same number as the one that is mentioned.

Man I am having a tough time deciding where to go, Should I goto Target which is closer and will probably be a little more line up friendly? Or should I goto Best Buy so I can get component cables and put it on my Best Buy card... decisions...

Is it a bad idea to bring a small tv and my 360 depending on the weather? If it's nice outside I think have a 360 and TV there and playing Oblivion for hours wouldn't be to bad.

[quote name='J35U5']According to this thing, I'm going to have well over 200 Wii's around me so I'm set. This is really pretty suprising because I live out in the middle of nowhere, ohio.

Also wtf best buy is getting 96?![/quote]

wher u located? im in ohio too

I can actually believe the Target getting more Wiis than Best Buy if nothing else. It seems like Nintendo pushed advertising through them or Target coughed up some dough to bring in the larger number, they advertised all that "limited edition" stuff the past few weeks and things like that.

There's one around me that's supposedly having 100+ but I find that number to be a little high. But even if it's at 50-70 getting there at 6-6:30 I wouldn't even be halfway through that line for total sales.

This is a lot nicer than when gamecube came out and the Walmart I went to only had 25.

[quote name='Tebunker']Man I am having a tough time deciding where to go, Should I goto Target which is closer and will probably be a little more line up friendly? Or should I goto Best Buy so I can get component cables and put it on my Best Buy card... decisions...

Is it a bad idea to bring a small tv and my 360 depending on the weather? If it's nice outside I think have a 360 and TV there and playing Oblivion for hours wouldn't be to bad.[/quote]You're not going to find component cables. Unless I'm totally not with it (and please tell me that I am!) no compoennt cables, 3rd party or first, will be out before December.

bread's done
Back