Wii Racing Wheel & Shotgun for $6 shipped.

buyer beware. according to amazon reviews, they're junk and near unusable. they don't integrate well, and you can't really use the gun to play games like COD or RE4.

" I bought this controller cradle for use in Call of Duty 3 and Resident Evil. With the control set up of each game, this item has no purpose. You can't possibly use the controllers in this cradle and play either of these games."

" This thing is worthless, unless you need a doily for your wii remote, while you are not using it. I stupidly sent positive feedback for this product before I tried it. It looked so cool I couldn't wait to try it on cross links--DOESN"T WORK!! and there is no place to stow all of the wire between the wii controller, and the nun-chuck. I will use it for an ashtray if I start smoking again."

That's because the shell isn't made for games that aren't rail/light gun shooters...That user was an idiot for purchasing a shotgun shell for a fps and a survival horror game(judging by the review he meant RE:4 and not Umbrella Chronicles)

I'm not saying that the quality is good or bad,but that reviewer isn't reviewing it while using it for the intended purpose/genre....

Saw these at Big Lots for $5 each a few weeks ago. Looked like junk. Picked up the Nerf gun on Amazon for $5. That's a decent gun.

bread's done
Back