Wii: RAMPAGE, Splinter Cell, Happy Feet + MORE $10 shipped after GCO

It's running about $17 (plus shipping) on eBay, that makes it flippable at this price.
What is the the trade-in going for?

I just ordered 2! One for me one for TEH EBAY!

Remember that this applies to not just Rampage, but all $19.99 Free Shipping eligible games:
Happy Feet
Splinter Cell
Game Party (not even released yet)

[quote name='h3llbring3r']It's running about $17 (plus shipping) on eBay, that makes it flippable at this price.
What is the the trade-in going for?

I just ordered 2! One for me one for TEH EBAY![/QUOTE]
YEH! DUDZ! U ROX1!!

[quote name='Doomed']Is Farcry worth $10? If it has multiplayer it might. Thoughts?[/quote]
I got that game for free and feel like I paid too much.

Take that as you will. I'm trading it in to go towards Guitar Hero 3.

Stinks about Game Party - maybe they finally learned their lesson with preorders. I preorded Mercury Meltdown Revolution back in June and it still hasn't come out...

Reviews list it as mediocre, but they are dated and for a full price game.
I am one who holds the opinion that many games have a sliding scale which is relative to price (a price/value ratio).

yeah that's how i feel, never hurts to add two games to the collection for just under $20. Just curious as to whether the reviews were on the spot.

Thanks!

Picked up Rampage and Splinter Cell for $10 each, and also grabbed Zelda: Phantom Hourglass for $23.

I felt a little bad making three accounts one after the other...

In the future, do I need to use separate credit cards for each one? I did just in case, but I don't have any more.

Rampage is worth 10 dollars. I promise. I enjoyed it for 20 dollars. It's fun to play with others. Get three friends, three Wiimotes and Nunchucks and have a bashing good time. For ten bucks? You're silly not to.

[quote name='animemaniac14']but how can you do GCO if you're already done is several times in the past :( somebody explain that to me pleaasseee!!![/quote]

I simply used a new email address, try a friend's or a relatives if you don't have any more.

[quote name='skyywelker']I simply used a new email address, try a friend's or a relatives if you don't have any more.[/QUOTE]
I can confirm - the only thing you need to change for each new account is the email address. You should always have some extras anyway, but if not just use gmail or yahoo. I would do this somewhat sparingly though, because I've heard several times that they catch on to blatant abusers pretty quickly.

[quote name='mephitical']I can confirm - the only thing you need to change for each new account is the email address. You should always have some extras anyway, but if not just use gmail or yahoo. I would do this somewhat sparingly though, because I've heard several times that they catch on to blatant abusers pretty quickly.[/quote]

Okay, thanks for the advice.

bread's done
Back