Wii Remote $10 @ 1saleaday

They don't have to specify whether it's genuine or not. It's pretty obvious from the pictures that they aren't.

Easy giveaway: No Wii lettering on the bottom, under the 1 and 2 buttons.

It's from 1saleaday...it's bootleg by default. I bought what was advertised as a Turbosnake (for cleaning drains) for $5 a few months ago. Turns out they were indeed bootleg and the velcro would actually come loose and get stuck in the drain.

Don't trust them unless you don't mind knockoffs.

[quote name='Drclaw411']hmm what is the trade in value of wiimotes? if im not mistaken, GameStop pays the same for first party and 3rd party[/QUOTE]

It's Gamestop...so probably $2.

To see the manufacturer on items at 1saleaday, you click on the "SPECS" Icon on the right side of the page. This item is gone but I'm pretty sure its the knock-offs they had previously, by Sakar I think. Under "Specs" is also where you can see if its NEW or REFURBISHED.

Anyways, you never get first party video game accessories from them, I wouldn't even try it if the manufacturer listed was Microsoft, Nintendo, Sony, or even Mad Catz :) It would be too much trouble to buy then argue ship back for such generally low price items.

Just letting you know the manufacturer information is there for future reference.

Word of warning: Do not buy from this company. I bought a "new" bluetooth headset and they shipped me an obviously damaged and refurbished unit with missing accessories. Took a month-long hassle with a terribly stupid customer service department to get my money back.

This company is on my permanent blacklist.

bread's done
Back