Wii Remote and Motion Plus $20 + $7 S/H

Shipping on 3 of them was $9 when I thought it might be $50 for a free shipping cutoff, so ordering multiples spreads the shipping charges around a bit.

Even with shipping, it is still a really good deal... though it would have been nice if they made it a little more reasonable. I may use this to pick an extra controller, or two up. I don't really need them, but I think it would be nice to have.

Thanks for posting!

Just think of it as $27 shipped. Can you really find a better deal than that? Don't get so wrapped up in $7 shipping when the overall deal is killer.

No motion control
...but just bought the Wii Play bundle (wii remote & Game) for $19.99 on clearance at Radio Shack...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='shrike4242']Shipping on 3 of them was $9 when I thought it might be $50 for a free shipping cutoff, so ordering multiples spreads the shipping charges around a bit.[/QUOTE]

yeah me too, but this is dell outlet :(

[quote name='yuugotserved']yeah me too, but this is dell outlet :([/QUOTE]

Excuse my ignorance as I have never purchased here, but dell outlet seems to specialize in used/refurbished items. Are all the games/accessories they sell brand new??

there was a deal couple weeks ago 24.99 wii controller with motion.

my sister and I thought the sale would last until Sunday but the sale ended on Saturday on the day we went. It was at Target. Next time I will read when the sale is over lol

[quote name='axaznguitony26']there was a deal couple weeks ago 24.99 wii controller with motion.

my sister and I thought the sale would last until Sunday but the sale ended on Saturday on the day we went. It was at Target. Next time I will read when the sale is over lol[/QUOTE]

Wiimotes with motion control were $30 + tax at Target. This was still a better deal but people got all bent out of shape because 7 of the dollars went towards shipping.

Aww too bad this was dead. Considering MSRP is $50 (before tax/ship) for this package, paying $27 shipped would have been a hell of a deal.

[quote name='hypertails02']Aww too bad this was dead. Considering MSRP is $50 (before tax/ship) for this package, paying $27 shipped would have been a hell of a deal.[/QUOTE]

i agree but that didn't keep the usuals from finding something to bitch about...

[quote name='havuk']i agree but that didn't keep the usuals from finding something to bitch about...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, kinda what I was thinking. I was trying to figure out why people were bitching about $27 when the MSRP is like double that. Don't CAG's like 50% offf n e more?

[quote name='AwRy108']Yeah, kinda what I was thinking. I was trying to figure out why people were bitching about $27 when the MSRP is like double that. Don't CAG's like 50% offf n e more?[/QUOTE]

The damn things could've been a dollar and people would've gone crazy about $7 shipping.

bread's done
Back