Wii Remote Batteries.

infamyRISE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
This is a pretty random question, but the OCD in me needs to know:

What brand of batteries did the boxed in Wiimote come with?

I have two Wiimotes, one with Maxell and one with Panasonic batteries. Which one was my launch Wiimote? :whistle2:k

Maxell came with the Wiimote that was in the box to the Wii. Panasonic batteries were included with the Wiimote that I bought seperately.

Panasonic with packed-in Wii-mote, and Panasonic with both Wii-motes just purchased two days ago (new shipment, launch controller allotment sold out).

My wii had Panasonic, my friend's Wii came with Maxell. My additional remote also came with Panasonic.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Energizer - Got mine from Target...Am I the only one with them? o_o;[/quote]

everyone point and laugh! :lol:

Mine came with Panasonics both with the console and in the extra remote controller I bought.

I've already had to replaced the batteries once. My Thanksgiving guests played Wii from the moment they got in the morning to after midnight, for three days straight, and then my wife and I have been putting in about 5 hours every day since we got it on Saturday, November 18.

[quote name='boyward']Mine came with Panasonics both with the console and in the extra remote controller I bought.

I've already had to replaced the batteries once. My Thanksgiving guests played Wii from the moment they got in the morning to after midnight, for three days straight, and then my wife and I have been putting in about 5 hours every day since we got it on Saturday, November 18.[/quote]

o_O

Damn.

When you hit the 1,000 hour mark sometime in December lemme know how it's holding up.

I can distinguish my bundled remote from the ones I purchased separately by the tape that keeps the wrist strap in minty-new condition.

[quote name='top-ramon']yea i got 2 wiimotes with panasonic, 1 with maxwell.. the maxwell came in with my wii... i think..[/quote]

Maxwell, good to the last drop.

I threw those nasty ray-o-vac-ish batteries into the "for the TV remote" pile.

I'm sorry, I know Honda makes car radios, but I'm not going to take one of those in my car.

Home Depot had a freaking awesome deal on a 36 pack of AA's for $12. By the time I tear through those, I'll have rechargeable somethings for it.

bread's done
Back