Wii Resident Evil Blaster $9.99 at Amazon

Got it almost 2 years ago for $12.98 and haven't opened it yet. If it was 2 years ago I might even order another at this price, but the Wii right now? Nah...

Heh, I bought 2 of these a few months ago at Big Lots. They were in a clearance bin for 7.99 each. They're fun but really only work best with RE Umbrella Chronicles and DarkSide Chronicles. Haven't tried it with House of the Dead or Dead Space Extraction.

[quote name='Tonious']Heh, I bought 2 of these a few months ago at Big Lots. They were in a clearance bin for 7.99 each. They're fun but really only work best with RE Umbrella Chronicles and DarkSide Chronicles. Haven't tried it with House of the Dead or Dead Space Extraction.[/QUOTE]

Then how do you know if they don't work well with those games....

smh

is this an official one? doesn't look like its made by capcom. The design looks odd. There was a magnum bundled with the game and knife that i bought a while back that looked better than this. Still wondering if this is worth it for 10 bucks

They've had a ton of these in every single one of my local Big Lots stores for over a year. Don't know what the price is now though.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Amazon is out of stock[/QUOTE]

They still have them in stock. You have to click on New. Amazon is the first one listed at $9.99.

[quote name='alrighthearthis']They still have them in stock. You have to click on New. Amazon is the first one listed at $9.99.[/QUOTE]

No, it says they're out of stock.

bread's done
Back