Wii Rock Band Drums $29.99 at Blockbuster

lukewin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
I saw that the Wii Rock Band Drums have been marked down to $29.99 at Blockbuster. Similar to what other places have marked them down to. Searched for Wii Rock Band Drum and Drums but came up with nothing. The Wii Rock Band Guitar was not marked down though, that was still $54.99 or $59.99. I'm waiting to pick that up, so I can play 4 player Wii Rock Band at my friend's place.

I must be crazy for asking, but do these work on 360?

I swear I saw 360 drums advertising they work on the Wii, or maybe I'm insane.

[quote name='flameo2000']I must be crazy for asking, but do these work on 360?

I swear I saw 360 drums advertising they work on the Wii, or maybe I'm insane.[/quote] No, but you will be able to find 360 drums for the same price pretty much everywhere that sells the wii drums.

[quote name='darkslime']No, but you will be able to find 360 drums for the same price pretty much everywhere that sells the wii drums.[/quote]

I'll look, I'm trying to get a full Rock Band/GH4 set for less.

Sorry to ask what is already answered by several compatibility charts, but has anyone tried these with Wii Rock Band 2?

And they definitely do not work with Guitar Hero: World Tour, right?

[quote name='lukewin']anyone know of any planned drops for the wii rock band guitar?[/quote]
I don't think so because this price drop happened recently.

right?

[quote name='darkslime']No, but you will be able to find 360 drums for the same price pretty much everywhere that sells the wii drums.[/QUOTE]

If you can find them. They are becoming very rare.

bread's done
Back