Wii Speak Mic $15.98 @ Amazon.com

If anyone cares about getting Endless Ocean: Blue World, there's a SKU that comes bundled with the Wii Speak. I picked it up at GameStop today for 29.99. I saw the same package at Wal-Mart today as well but they didn't have a price hanging for it.

[quote name='shouamabane']Thanks. I got one of these for Monster Hunter Tri.[/QUOTE]

I'm not being sarcastic, but do you speak to the monsters or how does that work? I saw these for 5 bucks at walmart last year, but since I had no Animal Crossing I did not get one.

[quote name='BrandonJ33']If anyone cares about getting Endless Ocean: Blue World, there's a SKU that comes bundled with the Wii Speak. I picked it up at GameStop today for 29.99. I saw the same package at Wal-Mart today as well but they didn't have a price hanging for it.[/QUOTE]

Endless Ocean: Blue World is $29.96 at Walmart. I picked it up at Walmart Wednesday morning.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I'm not being sarcastic, but do you speak to the monsters or how does that work? I saw these for 5 bucks at walmart last year, but since I had no Animal Crossing I did not get one.[/QUOTE]
It's an online-multiplayer RPG.

Monster Hunter is going to use Friend Codes for the Wii speak aspect though right? As a grown man who doesn't know any friends with Wii's ... yeah, thinking this won't come in too handy.

[quote name='Tsnake617']Good deal, I might use my BF: BC2 credit on this.[/QUOTE]

I don't think you can but even if you can, don't. The $20 VG credit isn't a gift card. If you use it on a $15 game, you don't get to use the remaining $5 later; it's all or nothing. That's how it was a few months ago when I used mine from the holiday games.

bread's done
Back