Wii Sports for sale at GS?

Farny

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
Well, apparently there had been some doubt about whether Gamestop sold Wii Sports as a separate used game. I had heard that it was not even in their system, so it oculd not be traded in or purchased on its own.

This has caused some problems among the more casual gamers who love this game like none other. The price of the game ranges from $35-$60 on eBay for a copy, presumably because the game can't really be purchased anywhere else on its own.

But, as I walk into GS, I find a strange looking case. I see that it's the Wii Sports paper/cardboard case, folded into a white DVD case that they use for all the other Wii games. Inside was the manual, and the price? $9.99 for this used copy.

I snatched this up immediately, because I was sure I could turn a profit on eBay ( I was happy that I came across those eBay prices not even a week before). $8.99 after the Edge discount for a perfect copy, other some damage on the sleeve due to the original seal. Not only that, but I now have an extra white Wii game case, too.

So, yeah, this is the first time I've seen this in a store. Anyone else seen this or know anything about whether or not this is an anomaly or something?

Literally every Gamestop near me has at least one copy of this. I see it every time I go into one of them. Is it really "rare"?

bread's done
Back