Wii Sports Resort $39.95 USD + Free Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine shipped on August 6th and I haven't gotten it. Kinda ridiculous.

But I think the guy said he shipped another order (via air mail this time), but I'm not sure if that's what he meant in his last e-mail. I'll wait a few business days and see...

I've practically lost interest in playing those games with all this wait (not really)

I bought the CE of Saint's Row 2 like mid-August and got an email it was shipped out on Aug 18th - and I have yet to get it.....

If I file a Paypal complaint, will I be at fault since I picked a non-tracking method of shopment?

What a nightmare.

I ordered 2 Wii games on the 28th of July. Package shipped on August 6th. Nothing happened, until they sent a second package just this week (September 14), via air mail. It got here (September 18) but nobody was home and thus couldn't pay the ridiculous fee of $20.74

Now I have to pick it up at the other end of the city, even though there's UPS stores closer than that, and I can barely make it because I get home from work at 6:30 and they close at 7:00. Woohoo.

So I waited nearly two months since I ordered, and had to pay 20 more dollars. I end up saving barely 20 dollars, which comes to less with the gas it's gonna take to drive there and back. Not worth the price at all, much less the time it took.

The only positive I can talk about is their quick support...but that doesn't mean crap when I have to pay 20 dollars more when my package gets here.

Two thumbs down, not ordering from there again.

I've yet to see if they're even the right games in the package. It'll be a doozy if they ain't!

Hope you guys have better luck.

damn. i heard that LKS (wii) is now $29.99... it's taken longer to ship the game to me than the game to drop in price. =/

hey do you think i could cancel my order and get my money back so i can buy it for cheaper?

Hey guys, just wondering if any of you haven't received your copy of Wii sports resort yet. I've been waiting over 2 months, they told me they shipped another copy to me and they would provide a tracking #, however I still haven't received it even after sending multiple followups, wondering if theres anything I can do. Seems like it'd be too late to file a dispute w/ paypal, but any info would be much appreciated.

maigoyume, I did get my Wii Sports Resort (along with Little King's Story), and it was also a "second shipment" (I don't believe they ever actually sent the first)

That's odd that they're not responding to you...they really seem to be hit or miss with customers.

I did wait almost 2 months for my second order and UPS did charge me 20 dollars for it, but BuyNextGen always replied to me.

In fact, after I got my games, one of the support guys (Kevin) e-mailed to check if everything was alright, and also asked me if UPS had charged me. I said yes and he offered to refund me some of the amount. I haven't yet gotten the refund, but I thought it was nice of him to at least e-mail after I got it to check up on the order.

I don't know what to tell you though. I find it odd they're not at least replying, but I did hear of other cases like yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only thing I'm annoyed about is that they aren't replying to me anymore, when before I would be receiving updates every few days. Oh well, I'll just wait it out a bit more and see what happens. Thanks for the quick reply.

Well I just sent them another email about it, hopefully this time i'll get a reply. Just in case I'm somehow using the wrong email, could you give me the one you used to email kevin?

I've emailed [email protected], do you guys think I should use a diff email myself to send to them (if by some strange chance my current one is being blocked)

Edit: FINALLY got a reply back from Kevin, turns out he sent me an email about a week ago, but apparently I never got it. BNG is switching to UPS for my order to send the game and this time I was given the tracking info. But I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience they seem to respond fast to emails, but there is little to no action. I am never going to do business with these guys again. I ordered Wii Sports Resort and only after numerous emails did I finally get some answers. Let's hope the refund gets processed a lot quicker then their game shipments. Steer clear of BNG.

[quote name='maigoyume']Well I just sent them another email about it, hopefully this time i'll get a reply. Just in case I'm somehow using the wrong email, could you give me the one you used to email kevin?

I've emailed [email protected], do you guys think I should use a diff email myself to send to them (if by some strange chance my current one is being blocked)

Edit: FINALLY got a reply back from Kevin, turns out he sent me an email about a week ago, but apparently I never got it. BNG is switching to UPS for my order to send the game and this time I was given the tracking info. But I'm not gonna hold my breath on this one.[/QUOTE]
Don't be surprised when you get hit with a customs tax. Every time I've ordered anything from the US in the past and the seller used UPS I've gotten hit with the tax.

Gonna have to agree with everyone else on here, steer clear of BNG, their "quick" email response seems to only be done to make you forget the fact that they've taken forever to send you a product you ordered months ago, and they are only replying because you've inquired about it, my question is if you don't e-mail them, would they ever actually send you your package? and why do they take your payment within 24hrs yet take a month to send you your product?

I ordered sports resort on sept 2, numberous emails and 2 months later, i get a shipping number for ups, if I get charged I'm gonna be pissed, they're service is bull, they're shipping is even worse, and they're customer service is a joke.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

they are a decent looking site, that seems legit, but will leave you pulling your hair out and saying "saving a few bucks was so not worth this garbage"

[quote name='maigoyume']If my package shows up, then I'll be happy.

Won't ever order from them again, even if they have good deals.[/QUOTE]

I've had the exact same experience as you: waited a month, sent an email and got no reply, waited another couple of weeks, emailed again. This time they replied quickly and offered to send again with tracking, or refund the money. I opted for sending again, but after reading this I wish I'd just gotten a refund.

I won't be happy if I have to pay UPS anything. The only reason to order from these guys was the low price, but the shipping is horrendous. It is odd that so many first shipments never arrive, and then they're so willing to send another one. Do they just take your money and not send anything, hoping you'll forget about it? Will NOT order from them again.

I have run into the same situation as many of you. I placed a fairly big order back in August (includes Wii Sports Resort ironically) which was shipped September 2. Nothing arrived after a while, e-mailed back and forth, they were polite but I was still waiting, eventually had Kevin replying to all of my e-mails after a while similar to some posts above, said they took back my shipment and changed it over to UPS which was weeks ago, kept e-mailing and asked to have the UPS tracking number which I was given, tracking number has never worked, they're no longer replying to my e-mails... Doesn't exactly give me a good feeling, but based on the fact that some people above HAVE eventually received their orders I will keep holding on... I was going to start calling them by phone today but their website says their phone system is down (that doesn't instill a very good feeling either). Fingers crossed...

Just a followup from me: after receiving the items I ordered but paying 20 dollars to UPS, and after Kevin at BNG offering to refund most of the amount, they haven't refunded it and haven't replied.

So in the end I waited 2 months and saved 20 bucks on my games. Not close to worth it for me.

I just emailed them again about my refund which was promised over two weeks ago. What a horrible company.

Has anybody ever received a proper refund from these guys?

I ordered Valkyria Chronicles from them a while back, sure the shipping was slow, but it arrived as expected, and was a great price to boot. Given the numerous negative experiences abound on CAG, I'll be sure to avoid them in the future. I guess I lucked out.

Ordered mine on the 19, sounds like i made a bad order.
Can someone lock this thread so other people don't end up with the same hassles like us?

First page of praises are all lying?

*note to self: read last page before ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back