Wii - Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz $40 at EB/GS

I agree. Multiplayer sucks.

But single player, together with the new control scheme, is absolutely more fun than single player on the GameCube games. Then again, thats my opinion. I hated the GameCube versions, but this one made me fall in love with Monkey Ball (single player, at least).

[quote name='adambomb']Good, price drops are already happening. Here's hoping to more in the future.[/quote]I agree, I would like to try the singleplayer but I can only hit this game on a CAG price and $40 isn't enough for me to bite.

[quote name='mofo1115']I was thinking about getting it only for multiplayer but i guess no monkeyball for me then[/quote]

Same here. I wanted only multiplayer since the actual game makes me dizzy. Too bad because i'm so desperate for a bargain and these Wii games are so overpriced considering what you actually get.

I like this game alot. The multiplayer does not suck. There are a lot of great minigames and a lot of bad ones. As long as you play the good ones then you'll be satisfied. I just wish you could select "favorites" or something to weed out the crap since there are so many different minigames.

i loved monkey ball 1 and 2, both single player and multiplayer, but i think this game is absolute garbage. i wanted to trade it in today but eb only gives $18 for it. ebay time.

monkey darts is pretty cool, though.

[quote name='mattstockton12']I like this game alot. The multiplayer does not suck. There are a lot of great minigames and a lot of bad ones. As long as you play the good ones then you'll be satisfied. I just wish you could select "favorites" or something to weed out the crap since there are so many different minigames.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'd say there are 5-8 good/great mini games, 30 or so eh, and the rest are flat out broken and unplayable.

RD

bread's done
Back