Wii Title Drops Most ‘F-Bombs’ In History

greenrocks

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I don't know if there's a thread about this, did a search, guess it didn't come up but if there is... I'll close the thread to stop further discussion and post the link to that thread however here it is... a real, short article

"Of all the consoles on the market, no one would have guessed the most family-friendly one would contain a game just awarded the “Most Profane Video Game in History..."
SOURCE: http://www.gameinformer.com/NR/exeres/73317B0B-4FF6-44C7-9AA0-191E61FCB9B0.htm

So... whaddya think? I must say, I'm surprised! =P Any thought, comment? o_O;

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='QiG']House of the Dead: Overkil

189 times

Just so no one else has to click the link :D[/quote]

Thank you! :roll:

Anyways, can't wait to play it.

I understand, that's how guys are. XD I don't play such games like that. I used to be a hardcore gamer playing RPGs, etc but now even so at 20, my schedule's almost "bloated"
x_X; Ah! I need free time. As I'm typing, I'm surfing it on my iPhone. That's how I find my time around here. XD

50 Cent: BotS does as well. I'm pretty sure this review didn't check all the games out..

189 doesn't really seem like a record.

[quote name='ninja dog']Which gaming site has the worst top 10s in history?[/quote]
Not sure you be able to record that since it's opinion.

After playing HotD 2 & 3, I can't wait to get my grubby little paws on Overkill. Hell, I even bought these to give me the full experience.

As for the F-Bombs... so fucking what? I heard it was meant to be a fucking joke, trying to parody the amount of fuck-bombs that happens in old 70's and 80's grindhouse and gore flicks.

It definitely has its share, there's no disputing that. MadWorld's got a ton of 'em as well, but actually, these days it's really common in Mature games to feature tons of F-bombs. And I remember it didn't really used to be like that. Hmm.

That is pretty insane to me, I don't see why F-bombs are necessary in games. It always catches me off guard when they swear in Mad World or Killzone

bread's done
Back