Wii to PC?

pop311

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Is there anyway I can hook up my Wii via component cables, through and adapter, or something, through VGA to PC?
Wii>>Component-------Adapter(or something)VGA-----PC

I used to run my ps2 on my pc led monitor when I didn't have a TV. I've tried vga boxes from mayflash from playasia but they didn't really work well for me.

The one that I found that worked best for me was the viewsonic n5-2. However its pretty hard to come by since it has been discontinued long ago. Its best to score one on ebay since most retailers sell it for $150+

I've also heard good reviews of vga adapters from VDigi and Neoya. VDigi usually been sold out these days and after about 7 months of on the waiting for their product alert email, neoya recently released their new model of their vga box.

I too recommend the NextVision series of products. Find them on eBay. I got lucky and got an N6 for $125.00 off eBay.

Be warned you will have a miniscule amount of lag. According to Guitar Hero 2's latency checker, it's about 30 ms. Now, this is with composite cables on a PS2. (I also hook up my GameCube with it)

Component cables SHOULD be able to go down to lag free because the signal stays progressive from the Wii to whatever adapter you choose to the monitor. That is what I have been told at least.

Anyways, I find 30 ms of lag completely playable, playable as in it's just like playing it on a TV.

bread's done
Back