Wii Toys 'R Us Bundle: $499.93 IN STOCK (currently)

Much better deal then walmart. i seriously never thought it would be so hard to find a Wii. I purchased mine on launch night and ended up selling it this past christmas with Super Mario Galaxy for $405, took the money and purchased a PS3 + Uncharted for $18 out of my pocket, the Wii was purchased with credit so it was a pretty sweet deal. Now I want one back because I want to play brawl but its not worth that much money, its a good system but with how its selling you would think it was the best. Nice find though, not a bad game selection with it.

It's funny. This same bundle was on their site earlier this week for, get this:

One penny.

However, it was out of stock and changed prices (back to normal) about 12 hours later in the day.

[quote name='Fender084']Why does anyone care to buy this? Wii games are horrible. The only thing really worth while is Mario Galaxy.[/quote]
Indeed.:lol:

[quote name='Fender084']Why does anyone care to buy this? Wii games are horrible. The only thing really worth while is Mario Galaxy.[/quote]

:roll::roll:

So buy the bundle and return the games to a local TRU. That's how I got mine last December. Or wait awhile till they are in the wild?

Hey crappy McThreadcrapper, this isn't a "What's your opinion of the Wii" thread. Nobody is forcing you to click on the link to buy one so if you don't like it don't click on the link or the tread.

[quote name='placebo1']So buy the bundle and return the games to a local TRU. That's how I got mine last December. Or wait awhile till they are in the wild?[/quote]

Returning games in a TRU bundle is extremely YMMV since it's all one sku (at least it was when I ordered the $600 bundle last year). I was told it was all or nothing. I ended up taking Zelda out of the bundle, flipping the rest, and making about $50 profit so I basically got Zelda for free. A couple weeks later using itrackr I got one at Target.

bread's done
Back