phear3d

CAGiversary!
Feedback
51 (100%)
The 60in

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_gNN0qY_ZI[/media]

theres another one on the nintendo forum:

2000416681705168659_rs.jpg

http://forums.nintendo.com/nintendo/board/message?board.id=revolution&message.id=2553269&view=by_date_ascending&page=1

ndudeix6.png

[quote name='jughead']I feel bad for you. Mostly because you like Nickleback.[/quote]

hehe i feel bad for the guy, i'd trade anything for that 60in, but not for the wii.. my brother will probably do that one day on our old tv.

I really have no pity for people who break their TVs.

If you don't wear a wrist strap, then it's your fault.

If your wrist strap breaks.. then you really are launching it WAY TOO HARD and being ridiculous. Just because the commercials on TV are over-exaggerated DOESN'T mean you have swing that thing like a maniac.

[quote name='lilboo']I really have no pity for people who break their TVs.

If your wrist strap breaks.. then you really are launching it WAY TOO HARD and being ridiculous. Just because the commercials on TV are over-exaggerated DOESN'T mean you have swing that thing like a maniac.[/quote]
QFT

[quote name='jughead']I feel bad for you. Mostly because you like Nickleback.[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that wasn't Nickelback, but they all sound the same anyway.

Are people swinging their Wiimotes around by the strap or something, because I've yet to experience any point where I felt my Wiimote about to fly out of my hands, even when playing Wii Baseball.

And if you do feel it about to slip, have the fucking common sense to wipe the sweat off of your hands so you can get a better grip on it.

I actually have the controller skins/gloves. They are rubber and they feel and look great. Maybe that's why I never experienced anything close like this..??

Or maybe I have common sense.

No, you have common sense.

I haven't had any issues concerning grip, or feeling like i might lose the remote, I mean just hold the damn thing and it wont become a projectile, its fairly simple...

My Wiimote slipped out of my hand once, but thats because I sneezed right when I was playing tennis. My wrist strap saved the day though.

However, I do think that the little clip that is on the connecter for the nunchuck does wear away at the strap and may cause it to break after awhile. Thats just my thought.

Oh my frickin' god. These people can never ever be let on a baseball/bowling/tennis/golf/boxing course because shit would just be flying everywhere. Is it really so frickin' hard to use your thumb to hold onto the damned thing? It weighs like one pound. Goddamn.

Sue Nintendo for false advertising, they showed every one full thrusting and ducking behind furniture for cover in their promo videos and commercials and when you get home and do as advertised the thing breaks and or causes damage to your prosperity.

Yeah, I don't really trust the nunchuk connector loop... it probably will wear out the loop on the wrist strap over time.

Like lilboo, I also use the controller gloves. They're a *lot* better than I thought they'd be, though changing batteries is a bit of a hassle.

Still, what kind of lack of control over muscle function must one have to be breaking TVs with this? Do these people just walk around with facial twitches, body convulsions, and random bowel evacuations?

[quote name='Scobie']Yeah, I don't really trust the nunchuk connector loop... it probably will wear out the loop on the wrist strap over time.

Like lilboo, I also use the controller gloves. They're a *lot* better than I thought they'd be, though changing batteries is a bit of a hassle.

Still, what kind of lack of control over muscle function must one have to be breaking TVs with this? Do these people just walk around with facial twitches, body convulsions, and random bowel evacuations?[/QUOTE]

Just pray for the children sake that these Noobs don't every get a drivers license

[quote name='Scobie']
[/QUOTE]

LOL YES, as great as they are and as much as I recommend them.. they are a WHORE when you need to re-place batteries.

However, like a whore.. the more you use it (take the glove off and put it back on..) the more easier and looser it becomes.

[quote name='lilboo']LOL YES, as great as they are and as much as I recommend them.. they are a WHORE when you need to re-place batteries.

However, like a whore.. the more you use it (take the glove off and put it back on..) the more easier and looser it becomes.[/quote]Wow...how eloquently put. Nicely done.

It's worth it to have a Legend of Zelda green controller glove with a Triforce on it and a green strap.

...and to also be able to differentiate controllers when the power's off.

[quote name='lilboo']I really have no pity for people who break their TVs.

If your wrist strap breaks.. then you really are launching it WAY TOO HARD and being ridiculous. Just because the commercials on TV are over-exaggerated DOESN'T mean you have swing that thing like a maniac.[/quote]There was a video up yesterday of someone swinging the wiimote and hitting a TV. He was over exaggerating about tenfold of what was on the commercials.

People are retarded.

I don't see how you can swing the wiimote let it slip and it still have enough momentum going to break the wrist strap. I don't have to worry about this due to my projector screen that's very flexible.

[quote name='jughead']I feel bad for you. Mostly because you like Nickleback.[/quote]

That's definately Seether, a much better band.

I can understand dropping it.
I can understand having it slip, but alas, the wrist strap catching it.

I can even understand it slipping out and maybe hit the TV.

But for it to REALLY crack is just... way outta hand.
I'm serious. You really have to violently swing the wiimote and throw it at the TV.

Again, I really don't feel bad for people who break their stuff because they are DUMB.

I want someone to make a game that involves flying a propeller airplane. In order to fly you have to spin the wiimote around your wrist in a hulahoop fashion.

[quote name='lilboo']I actually have the controller skins/gloves. They are rubber and they feel and look great.[/QUOTE]

I was skeptical when I first saw these on launch day, but have picked up two for both of my Wiimotes. I haven't changed the batteries on either yet, but if it is anything like putting the gloves on, then I know I'll be a little frustrated :)

The colored wrist straps that came with the gloves didn't cut it though. It was missing the piece of plastic that tightens the wrist strap. I just kept the original wrist straps on, and so far no problems.

I also agree, I don't have sympathy for people who get way into it and throw their controller all over the place.

I actually put the colored wrist straps on, and yeah it's not tight or anything... but.. with common sense I'm still able to keep it in my hand :)

How much are the controller gloves running for? I'm low on cash ever since I picked up my Wii, and I'm too lazy to surf the net to find the price.

Help me out!

[quote name='Biggington']How much are the controller gloves running for? I'm low on cash ever since I picked up my Wii, and I'm too lazy to surf the net to find the price.

Help me out![/QUOTE]

$9.99

[quote name='Biggington']How much are the controller gloves running for? I'm low on cash ever since I picked up my Wii, and I'm too lazy to surf the net to find the price.

Help me out![/quote]

$9.99 for one, $24.99 for three at some places.

[quote name='JOELPATRICK']That's definately Seether, a much better band.[/QUOTE]
I feel bad for you. Mostly because you like "Seether".

[quote name='JOELPATRICK']That's definately Seether, an extremely similar band capitalizing on Nickelback's undue popularity.[/quote]Fixed.

[quote name='asianxcore']I was skeptical when I first saw these on launch day, but have picked up two for both of my Wiimotes. I haven't changed the batteries on either yet, but if it is anything like putting the gloves on, then I know I'll be a little frustrated :)

The colored wrist straps that came with the gloves didn't cut it though. It was missing the piece of plastic that tightens the wrist strap. I just kept the original wrist straps on, and so far no problems.[/QUOTE]

You can actually roll the covers down far enough to change the batteries pretty easily as it turns out. Getting the covers back on isn't too bad either.

I also don't mind the wrist straps. Unless you've got the fragile wrist of a child, it should do the job of catching on your hand and preventing the Wii-mote from sailing into some random appiance. Still, totally cheap of them not to include the slider thing.

Help me out![/quote]

Got one at Wal-Mart for $8.88. I don't like how it impedes my button pressing ability though. I like to slide my thumb/roll over to the buttons, especially in Excite Truck. It's okay for stuff like Rayman where it's just A and B buttons. IMHO, of course.

The only buttons it sorta gets in the way are the - and + and home button which aren't used in games that much anyway. But that's IMO of course :)

I understand the idea of the wriststrap, but I cannot stand putting down my controller only to find it still attached to my hand. maybe its something you get used to. Im taking my chances. So far so good, however, earlier the wiimote slipped out of my hand and flew off in the corner. it wasnt moving fast, and it didnt even come close to the tv, so the strap stays off.

The thread on Nsider was funny -- nobody believed the guy until he posted the picture. It was his parents' TV, too. :lol:

[quote name='smellytim']I understand the idea of the wriststrap, but I cannot stand putting down my controller only to find it still attached to my hand. maybe its something you get used to. Im taking my chances. So far so good, however, earlier the wiimote slipped out of my hand and flew off in the corner. it wasnt moving fast, and it didnt even come close to the tv, so the strap stays off.[/quote]I've had that problem a few times; going to wipe my hand or pick something up, and I'm surprised by the remote dangling from my wrist.

Those people that broke their TV's must be complete and utter morons. You would need quite a bit of force to be able to crack it that badly.
Those people are probably too stupid too be playing video games anyways :roll:

I think some of the broken TV's/complaints are coming from people actually hitting the tv, remote in hand...much like the laptop. Make sure you know your surroundings people

bread's done
Back