Wii U $199.99 @ EBAY (new, Skylanders SWAP Force Starter Pack Limited Edition Bundle) DEAD USNOOZE ULOOSE

Twitter

Banned
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nintendo-Wii-U-Skylanders-SWAP-Force-Starter-Pack-Limited-Edition-Bundle/171328532281?_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850&_trkparms=aid=222005&algo=SIC.PROD&ao=1&asc=22847&meid=6873880697465205373&pid=100011&prg=9835&rk=2&rkt=10&sd=201044123375

wii u is by far the best system on the market and this is a steal. i got the mario version for $180 so ill still be better than all of you haha but enjoy 

not sure if u can sell the skylanders stuff but if u can then your welcum for that #hustlin #alwaysthinkingofyouguys

Last edited by a moderator:
while i cant recommed the console at msrp. $199 is about what its worth. for 1st party games only though.

Last edited by a moderator:
not if you do it right and stock up on the eshop cards during the 20% off sales
That might be a good strategy for some people, although it might be a pretty narrow one. In order to get the deal you have to buy a system that costs $30-$50 more, and if you spend $100 you get $10. Plus you get that extra money only when you buy the games (not the cards) and only if you use it this year.

Sounds like that might work for someone buying 2 games on day one this year, obviously for people angling for MK8 and Smash. No sales tax at eshop either.

But you're also gambling on best buy having another sale, a better value bundle coming out anytime soon, and a better deal not showing up on the games.

That might be a good strategy for some people, although it might be a pretty narrow one. In order to get the deal you have to buy a system that costs $30-$50 more, and if you spend $100 you get $10. Plus you get that extra money only when you buy the games (not the cards) and only if you use it this year.

Sounds like that might work for someone buying 2 games on day one this year, obviously for people angling for MK8 and Smash. No sales tax at eshop either.

But you're also gambling on best buy having another sale, a better value bundle coming out anytime soon, and a better deal not showing up on the games.
I agree with that also that why there always deals just got to usually be patient and watch for them. For Instance Nintendo has Refurbished ones for $200 https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200 which also comes with a free copy of Nintendo land. And me I agree with the prices being a bit high that why I was patient and was able to grab a brand new Zelda bundle for $180 a week before Christmas. some people just let the deals pass by until a game they want come along but then there no deals on the system when they actually need it.

couldn't pull the trigger this morning. hopefully we see a wii u price drop and even better ($150) ebay sale for a deluxe.

Nobody cares about the WiiU. NO ONE.
speak for urself u yellow nosed pikachu i have made many memories with the wii u playin with the fam fam. gaming has becum so much about competition and fps garbage and second-rate storytelling dat u seem to have lost the purpose of gaming: FUN #truespeak #fromtheheart go grab sum1 and play mario 3d world with them and put a smile on ur face u sad sad gamer yea i said it whatcha gunna do

I don't know why so much hate on each system no system is 100% perfect with 100% perfect game lineup. I own all the new generation systems and each has it pros and cons. Always thought it was stupid to limit one self to one system or company.

Oh man, you sound like people in the GameCube era, back before Nintendo responded to not dominating the market for a generation by making one of the best selling consoles of all time.

Until you see Nintendo hang an "Out of Business" sign on their front doors, do not count them out of anything.
They probably will bounce back but the fact still stands the Wii U is a failure, and the gamecube was a failure. In sales. I loved my gamecube as a kid even though I always did want a ps2 lol. It had a lot of great exclusives and I think the Wii U will too, but Nintendo has slowly been going down hill for a while. I grew up with nothing but Nintendos including their handhelds and if I can admit their stuck in the past I can't see why everyone else has such a hard time with it.

I ended up pre-ordering the Mario Kart bundle last night.

Two games (MK and Wind Waker), extra storage, plus a wiimote isn't a bad deal to use some Gamestop credit on.

I ended up pre-ordering the Mario Kart bundle last night.

Two games (MK and Wind Waker), extra storage, plus a wiimote isn't a bad deal to use some Gamestop credit on.
welcum to the cool side my friend there r yoshi shaped odurves on the table over there help urself

bread's done
Back