Wii U (all models) + $25GC + Free ZombiU or Just Dance 2014 at BB

Sarre

CAGiversary!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat319500050004&type=category

Pretty sweet deal on the Wii U. Includes all bundles (though they must be in stock), and works with shipping or Store Pickup. I assume this stacks with the $15 GC for $100 purchase as well, so you get $40 of gift cards and a $20 game - essentially $60 off the console, plus the Mario/Luigi bundle includes the Mario/Luigi game which costs $90 at MSRP (though you can probably find it cheaper).

Last edited by a moderator:
I guarantee there will be better deals in 2014. If you've been holding out for a Wii U, there will be big fire sales from excess stock very soon. Everyone is practically begging you to take the Skylanders Wii U off their hands, even the mighty Wind Waker Limited Wii U bundle is and has been readily available for months.

Can i price match this?

I bought a zelda wii u earlier this month?

edit - fine print says "excludes prior purchases"

I think I'm interested in buying a wii u but I don't know if I should wait or jump on this deal in addition to the $15 GC you get for spending $100 and the -$25 statement credit from American express

Thanks OP, I finally caved and bought a Wii U (Mario/Luigi U edition). I had $30 in reward zone certs, then took advantage of the 100% trade bonus and broke even on 3 games.. Paid $40 for GTA V, $27 for Rayman Legends, $30 for Arkham Origins on Black Friday, and got $38, $30, and $30 respectively (will buy again when they're cheaper). Then took Just Dance 2014 to Walmart and got $50 credit, and bought Mario 3d World. I think I paid just over $200 for everything, and still have $40 in BB gift cards coming my way!

:/ deal is dead like uncle Phil. its amazing how much people boast about return fraud - not as much here but its rampant on gamefaqs. :/ why haven't stores changed their policies?

:/ deal is dead like uncle Phil. its amazing how much people boast about return fraud - not as much here but its rampant on gamefaqs. :/ why haven't stores changed their policies?
Wal-Mart are corporate crooks, and frauds themselves...a $50 gift card to their store isn't going to hurt their empire.

bread's done
Back