Wii U Deluxe Deal?

Sentinel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am looking for a sub-$300 deal (perhaps more with gift card), but I can't find anything.

Even for Black Friday, there is only one regional deal (Meijer) and one deal above $300 (extra games).  I don't expect anything from Amazon on Black Friday, because they don't sell Nintendo consoles.

It looks like the best I can do is regular price, but from an online retailer like Overstock with no tax and free shipping.

Thanks for any thoughts!

Have you thought about buying one refurbished from the online Nintendo store? It is the black 32 gig. A

A lot of CAGs say they are basically open box new, and they come with a 1 year warranty too. I believe they go for 209 shipped (not ssure if that's before tax). It only comes with the Gamepad and Nintendo Land though.

Sorry if you had already thought about that.

You can get Mario Kart 8 for 35 bucks though during Black Friday.

The only other deal that I know is (brand new) the Toys R Us Skylander 8 gig white bundle for $199 during Black Friday. I'm not sure if it is a store deal only though.

There is another used site that sells refurb etc, called Cowboom (an offshoot of Best Buy) but I doubt that you could find one on there for less then the Nintendo store though there is a chance.

I know eBay had the Mario 3D World bundle for about 280 at times, but it being the holidays I'm sure it will go OOS fast. I keep an eye on the video game deals section every 30 mins or so hoping it will pop up.

I'm also looking for a deal on one myself. I am probably going to try for the Best Buy bundle for 359 although I really hate that price tag.

Good luck my fellow CAG.

Not sure if still going on, but Sears had the Mario 32GB Deluxe Bundle for $59.99, and a lot of people were able to price match that price at Walmart. You might be able to find a screenshot of that price, and might get lucky with a PM at Walmart!

I was able to get the 3D World bundle off of ebay for 260 new + free shipping. Unfortunately with nintendo consoles it's hard to find really good deals. Just keep searching and you'll find a fair price!

Also, I tried to get a Wii U PM at Walmart and that didn't work out. I guess it's different for everyone.

I see now that there will be an "eBay Deals" promotion for $260 on Thursday night. Does anyone know how that works? Will it be prominently displayed on the site? Thanks.

I see now that there will be an "eBay Deals" promotion for $260 on Thursday night. Does anyone know how that works? Will it be prominently displayed on the site? Thanks.
I don't know but I have my eye on that deal myself. It's Mario World 3D and Nintendo Land 32 gig bundle.

I believe they are going to update the thread in the video game deals section with link(s) once the deals go live if I'm not mistaken.

If not, I would imagine eBay will have it linked to their home page somehow. The deal starts Thursday so I'm going to check that thread I mentioned and eBay to see.

bread's done
Back