Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition is $7.49 and Mighty Switch Force 2 is $4.49.  Both should be through 1/2.  Now I just have to decide between the WiiU and 3DS versions.

Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition is $7.49 and Mighty Switch Force 2 is $4.49. Both should be through 1/2. Now I just have to decide between the WiiU and 3DS versions.
That's my situation too. I went with Mutant Mudds on 3DS but not sure about Mighty Switch Force. Might go with WIi U on that one.

Here are the new deals for today:

Assassin's Creed III - $27.99 - 30% Off - Ends 12/31

ESPN Sports Connection - $34.99 - 30% Off - Ends 12/31

Just Dance 4 - $34.99 - 30% Off - Ends 12/31

Mighty Switch Force! Hyper Drive Edition - $7.49 - 25% Off - Ends 1/2

Mighty Switch Force! 2 - $4.49 - 25% Off - Ends 1/2

Rabbids Land - $34.99 - 30% Off - Ends 12/31

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2013 - $34.99 - 30% Off - Ends 12/31

ZombiU - $41.99 - 30% Off - Ends 12/31

That's my situation too. I went with Mutant Mudds on 3DS but not sure about Mighty Switch Force. Might go with WIi U on that one.
The second game I'll probably get on 3DS because they're identical. The first game I'm probably leaning towards WiiU because it has the upgraded graphics and extra content.

The second game I'll probably get on 3DS because they're identical. The first game I'm probably leaning towards WiiU because it has the upgraded graphics and extra content.
I'd suggest just getting one of them first to play and see if you want more of that before getting the other game. The weird thing about the extra content on Wii U, and 3DS, is that you have to beat the game first before it shows up, so you're essentially playing the exact same game up front. There might be even more requirements to get to it, so check GameFAQs or whatever to see the details.

I'm confused about the Earthbound discussion. People should play other games from that era and compare them to Earthbound and it's obviously a lot better than many.

Hehe  :)  That wasn't Blaster Man; that was someone else that I was arguing with (or attempting to not argue with, rather).  Would have been hilarious if he'd said that now though, and your response would have been equally hilarious.  Blaster Man is just confused by it all in retrospect.  I am still confused and emotionally vulnerable from it myself.

Speaking of being emotional, why do I keep getting errors when trying to get into the eShop??  Think I'm just going to get Switch Force 2 on 3DS.  I have the first on 3DS and don't want to double dip on that one.  Not for $7.50 anyway.  $3.99 maybe...

What's with the ZombiU price, speaking of trolling?  It's like $20 in stores.  They could at least have a "sale" price of $20 for it.

That's Ubisoft for you. Their 3DS sale is just as bad. I got one of those titles nearly 2.5 years ago with my new 3DS for less than they're asking for it on the eShop.

It's a shame, because Ubisoft is so aggressive with price drops at retail, on Steam, on the PSN...  I probably said this exact same thing last time Ubisoft had an eShop sale, though! :p

The 3ds and Wii u eshop a being down is pretty unacceptable, especially with Nintendo's decision to put in download codes instead of physical discs.

Not sure if re-post, but I wish we could get the deals like this in America. That Rayman Legends roughly translates to about 27 or so, maybe that'd be a $25 or $30 price tag:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/12/nintendo_of_europe_confirms_upcoming_eshop_discounts
Everyone should realize just from Club Nintendo how much Nintendo values us compared to Europe and Japan.

Japan's like Nintendo's mother so they're always going to treat her nice and give her things. Europe is the hot young thing that Nintendo really covets so it gives them lots of pretty things to try and get in Europe's pants. Meanwhile NA is the old lady at home that Nintendo takes for granted as always being there with dinner on the table.

thinking about getting a card for senran and crimson shroud...but reviews i've read on both are kinda meh...should i grab a card and wait for a sale?  anyone think either of these will go on sale?

thinking about getting a card for senran and crimson shroud...but reviews i've read on both are kinda meh...should i grab a card and wait for a sale? anyone think either of these will go on sale?
you want the 3ds thread.

but crimson shroud is good, it is on sale and worth it.

senra kagura burst, just buy it. if you are halfway interested in senran, what does review/sale matter. it is about the game theme and supporting more localization... unless you really do read playboy for the articles...

Huh. The eShop really is down. At least I finally beat that stupid slot machine mini-game, which I can confirm offers no fanfare for beating it.

Huh. The eShop really is down. At least I finally beat that stupid slot machine mini-game, which I can confirm offers no fanfare for beating it.
You can beat it? I've gotten one match ever and don't think it did anything?

thinking about getting a card for senran and crimson shroud...but reviews i've read on both are kinda meh...should i grab a card and wait for a sale? anyone think either of these will go on sale?
Pretty sure Crimson Shroud is still on sale until 1/2.

You can beat it? I've gotten one match ever and don't think it did anything?
Well, I meant matching up the tiles and it just basically says "Want to do it again?". I'd have thought this mini-game would have a little more substance to it considering that Nintendo made it. Even a counter for your total matches would be a start.

when the store is finally up

is Mighty Switch Force 1/2 worth getting?
was thinking of getting both.. or is it better on the 3DS?

I just hope when the store goes back up, my $20 is still there. should I get Mutant Mudds on WiiU or PS3?
Your $20 will still be there. I bet. As for Mudds, that depends on your FACE. If you have a Vita, I might personally go for that (I think it is or will be cross-buy). Or maybe it's cheaper on 3DS or Wii U? Thing about Wii U is you can play it on the gamepad with the TV off around the house (kinda); but if you want it outside your house or you can't get much distance with remote play, maybe there's no point. I have it on 3DS and kind of wish I had it on Vita/PS3. But then again, I hardly play my poor, lovely Vita, because my 3DS is in my pocket or near me at all times and has tons of stuff on it.

when the store is finally up

is Mighty Switch Force 1/2 worth getting?
was thinking of getting both.. or is it better on the 3DS?
I got the first on 3DS and kind of wish I had it on Wii U. But I think I'm getting the second on 3DS. Isn't it cheaper on 3DS? Wii U is neat (as said above) because you can play with the TV off, but I dno.

This has been my pointless post of the week...

I got the first on 3DS and kind of wish I had it on Wii U. But I think I'm getting the second on 3DS. Isn't it cheaper on 3DS? Wii U is neat (as said above) because you can play with the TV off, but I dno.
Second one is the same price on both because it's the same on both as far as I understand. The first game is more expensive on WiiU ($7.50 vs $4.50) because it's got "redrawn graphics" and hyper versions of each level to unlock which are more challenging.

Second one is the same price on both because it's the same on both as far as I understand. The first game is more expensive on WiiU ($7.50 vs $4.50) because it's got "redrawn graphics" and hyper versions of each level to unlock which are more challenging.
Ah, okay. Thanks. Well, I don't think I want to double-dip there, even if the redrawn graphics might be nice (not interested in the extra challenge though--normal was plenty for me). Leaves me a little undecided about which version of #2 to get, though. Guess the question is whether I care about playing it on TV or not. Would get a little kickback % getting it on Wii U thanks to the DDP, too.

These should give a pretty good comparison of the difference in the graphics:

WiiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLwzHk0dbFo

3DS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jQVQC0nhcY

Switch Force 2 has the same pixel style graphics (like the 3DS) on both systems.

The new deals for this week:

DuckTales: Remastered - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 1/9

Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 1/9

Man, the eShop isn't running well at all.

I still can't get on because there's some kind of Wi-Fi error, which is funny considering everything else hooked up to my wireless connection works flawlessly. Guess I'll check again tomorrow.

Just to note this, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures and Giana Sisters ended yesterday and today, respectively, though few people even had the opportunity to buy them if they were interested. That's just terrible and I'd hate to be the pubs and devs that put them on sale for the holidays to take advantage of the fact that there would be many new users looking to buy stuff.

Hooray, we do get DuckTales on sale.  Definitely getting that.  Perhaps some of those other Euro discounts will make their way over here. 

I'm pretty excited about this one. Shadow over Mystara was a very large part of my gaming childhood in arcades, and i've been looking for every on-sale-excuse to double (or triple) dip on it that I possibly can. :D Here's to hoping the eShop is working better by the time I get home so I can throw more money at Capcom.

Man, the eShop isn't running well at all.
Would be nice if it ran at all for me so I could throw a pile of money at them on both systems. I think everything's finally going on sale because the shop's down and they know no one can get it!

is Toki Tori 1 and 2 on the Wii U anything special
like Wii U specific features?

thinking of getting it but hmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVW7BYGT0qk

Features

- Off-TV gameplay supported
- Both touch screen and traditional controls
- A wide variety of items and weapons
- Over 80 levels spread over 5 worlds
- For all ages - accessible and hard levels available
- Includes GlaDOS in the Test Lab world from the Portal 2 ARG
Toki Tori 2 was originally made for Wii U first, so it has Off-TV play.

Well I couldn't get onto the eShop, and now Giana Sisters is no longer on sale.

I was going to console myself by eagerly purchasing a few 3DS titles now on sale, but the 3DS eShop still won't work.

I get on the Wii U eShop (excited to get Dungeons and Dragons and Duck Tales), everything is fine, enter in my prepaid code, it says $20 will be added, hit "add," and... error.  Great.  Hope I didn't just waste my code.

I also hope they get their crap together before these deals expire, too.  This is getting ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back