Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gah, I wish they'd advertised this, but I'm glad I didn't miss out, thaniks a ton for sharing. I bought some more of the Marvel packs I'd been demoing, with Ghost Rider easily being the highlight for me. Too bad there's this one lone nut I know who constantly scores in the 100,000,000s :wall: I don't know if I will ever beat him.

I am curious why the Star Wars pinball tables are listed under a seperate app/download though? I mean that makes no sense, why isn't it simply DLC for Zen Pinball 2? Is there some reason they can't add new tables to WiiU?

While I'm on the subject, I had read that a new Dr Strange table was coming out for WiiU and should've been out in time for Xmas, but now I can't seem to find anything on that. Anybody know if we are getting that?
I believe it's mainly due to the licensing agreements for the Star Wars stuff that require them to do it that way. They had to do the same on PS3 with both Marvel Pinball and Star Wars Pinball, though those at least were also available for ZP2.

Doctor Strange is still coming, but it's been delayed a bit.

Slightly OT:  If developers/publishers are the ones determining sales/prices, what are the odds Zen Pinball tables will be discounted soonish?  I love playing it on my Vita on the go, but have held off on buying tables in hopes of a sale...

Slightly OT: If developers/publishers are the ones determining sales/prices, what are the odds Zen Pinball tables will be discounted soonish? I love playing it on my Vita on the go, but have held off on buying tables in hopes of a sale...
They were just on sale for the past two weeks, though nobody realized it until the last day yesterday.

How is D&D? I love Capcom Beat 'Em Ups from that era, but never got into normal D&D which kept me trying them prior to now and sort of want Wii U specific info on the game.

How is D&D? I love Capcom Beat 'Em Ups from that era, but never got into normal D&D which kept me trying them prior to now and sort of want Wii U specific info on the game.
It's very good but also very short. Was one of those arcade games that did a lot ahead of it's time and still holds up pretty decently today.

[quote name="loomis1975" post="11415252" timestamp="1388811687"]Able to choose in early to mid July I think, and then you usually receive them right around Christmas.[/quote]

Damn that's a long time to wait!

They were just on sale for the past two weeks, though nobody realized it until the last day yesterday.
I meant on PSN. Sorry, somehow left out the key part of my post lol :dunce: . I intended to be asking if anyone thinks because of the WiiU sale, is there a likely correlation for a PSN sale?

Not really. They don't put their tables on sale on PSN very often at all.
Blargh! I was afraid of that. Well if anyone wants a sale, I'll prolly be buying a bunch of tables on PSN over the next couple weeks, which thanks to Murphy's law should prompt them to put them on sale :p

I'd consider picking them up on WiiU if they were linked to a 3DS the way Zen Pinball for PS3/4/Vita are all linked...

In WiiU new though, I finally got my points card from BB I ordered almost a month ago... just in time for the sales to have all ended! Huzzah!

Blargh! I was afraid of that. Well if anyone wants a sale, I'll prolly be buying a bunch of tables on PSN over the next couple weeks, which thanks to Murphy's law should prompt them to put them on sale :p

I'd consider picking them up on WiiU if they were linked to a 3DS the way Zen Pinball for PS3/4/Vita are all linked...

In WiiU new though, I finally got my points card from BB I ordered almost a month ago... just in time for the sales to have all ended! Huzzah!
It's also probably not helped by the fact that they just released them all again for the PS4 version.

buying physical, you could prolly get all 3.  That said, I've only played Lego City out of those, but I enjoyed the hell out of it.  Granted, I like the Lego games' format to begin with.  Felt the closest to an N64-style collectathon platformer I've played in a long time, which was a plus in my book.

I'd grab Lego City first.

But it helps that I've Played the OG version of Deus already and a bit tired of the Batman series.

I'm gonna grab'em for WiiU eventually; just waiting for bigger discounts/deals

Deus Ex is on sale at Best Buy for $42.99 right now, $34.39 if you have GCU. Seems like it's online only but shipping is free. I would buy it there before the eShop, just my 2 cents.

Link for those interested.

Got D&D.  Watching the video gave me nostalgia because it reminded me so much of playing Golden Axe in the arcade back in the day....sigh

I finally bit on Trine 2 last night, the demo was entertaining enough that I figured the game was worth spending the $6 or so it cost after figuring in having bought the eShop card at 20% off.

Deus Ex is on sale at Best Buy for $42.99 right now, $34.39 if you have GCU. Seems like it's online only but shipping is free. I would buy it there before the eShop, just my 2 cents.

Link for those interested.
it was $22 on NewEgg a month ago. :x I want it bad but can wait. Same with splinter cell. Not because I think they aren't worth the expense but because my backlog is big.. big like the girl from Precious

it was $22 on NewEgg a month ago. :x I want it bad but can wait. Same with splinter cell. Not because I think they aren't worth the expense but because my backlog is big.. big like the girl from Precious
Yeah, I missed it at that price. It sold out pretty quickly. I'm hopeful it will drop to that price again, or maybe even below $20, sooner rather than later. As of right now, though, that price at Best Buy is as good as it gets.

Am I reading the Wii Fit U deal correctly?  Just buy the fit meter and get the whole game for free, not just the trial?

I do have the board for the original Wii.

Am I reading the Wii Fit U deal correctly? Just buy the fit meter and get the whole game for free, not just the trial?

I do have the board for the original Wii.
Yeah but I've heard some serious conflicting reports on when you need to activate the meter. I think I read that you have until the 31st to start the trial, then can get the free game by linking the meter anytime during the trial period. I also remember reading (pretty certain it was IGN) that you had until the 15th, and someone at Gamestop told me that you had until the 31st. I'm sure somebody else here who knows more than I do can clear that up. It's not a terrible deal at any rate; grabbed a Balance Board from Gamestop for $15 and once I get my meter I am good to go :)

Yeah, I missed it at that price. It sold out pretty quickly. I'm hopeful it will drop to that price again, or maybe even below $20, sooner rather than later. As of right now, though, that price at Best Buy is as good as it gets.
I'm gonna be "that guy" and remind you that the game has been $10 (or less) new on PS360 for forever now.

Just got gold status tonight. When will the rewards for 2014 be available? Anyone know?
They stop tallying points on the last day of June, but I REALLY wouldn't get your hopes up. Aside from the first 2 years, the prizes have been awful dollar store level crap, and CN is into it's 6th year now. Crappy pins, a deck of cards, a re-release of a CD many of us got years ago, and leftover posters from the marketing department is hardly worth my time, especially when you can barely even give the stuff away on ebay. If you are still interested I quit taking the time to register points after the crappy playing cards were announced as the prize, so I've got enough points to get you to Platinum easy and am willing to let them go for the right price ;)

Last edited:
And I'll be that guy who corrects you, the wii u version is the directors cut, definitely not $10 for 360/ps3
Oh boy, can't wait to sink my teeth into the slightly tweaked boss battles and the commentary! Totally worth rebuying the game all over again :roll:

And btw, the Director's Cut is still cheaper on PS360 than WiiU.

Last edited:
The new deals for this week:

Ben 10 Omniverse - $19.95 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - $29.99 - 14% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game - $19.95 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop

The new deals for this week:

Ben 10 Omniverse - $19.95 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures - $29.99 - 14% Off - Permanent Price Drop

Rise of the Guardians: The Video Game - $19.95 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop
those are some beast deals heh

Oh boy, can't wait to sink my teeth into the slightly tweaked boss battles and the commentary! Totally worth rebuying the game all over again :roll:

And btw, the Director's Cut is still cheaper on PS360 than WiiU.
Thats a real nice OPINION you got there, but you were in fact wrong.

And btw, this is a Wii U game thread, so how much a game costs on other systems isn't really relevant.

/end troll baiting

--Those sales are terrible! I hope nintendo whips the VC into shape soon!

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of all of the Wii U eShop exclusives? Of course I also take recommendations of good Wii U eShop exclusives as an alternative. :)

It's on the Wii Shop Channel, ya know. :) I can't figure out why people get so excited over the re-release of Virtual Console games we already have. I admit it's fun, but...
It's the lazy factor. Takes too long to click on the Wii Channel and to click on the Zelda channel after having to wait 27 seconds. I mean this is Murica last time I looked.

It's the lazy factor. Takes too long to click on the Wii Channel and to click on the Zelda channel after having to wait 27 seconds. I mean this is Murica last time I looked.
Or the fact that the game is unplayable without a classic controller.

Yeah that might be a small problem...

It baffles me that the Wii U Pro Controller does not work in Wii mode.  Why couldn't they get it to just show up as a classic controller?

It baffles me that the Wii U Pro Controller does not work in Wii mode. Why couldn't they get it to just show up as a classic controller?
Yeah it's really a shame.

I really love the controller (battery life is crazy good) and it sucks you can't play Wii/VC games with it.

It baffles me that the Wii U Pro Controller does not work in Wii mode. Why couldn't they get it to just show up as a classic controller?
Thank you for posting this. Was about to pick one up and couldn't find this answer online. So much of what Nintendo is doing seems bizarre, and they have to giant competitors now-I hope they know what they're doing and blow us away this year.

Thank you for posting this. Was about to pick one up and couldn't find this answer online. So much of what Nintendo is doing seems bizarre, and they have to giant competitors now-I hope they know what they're doing and blow us away this year.
I wouldn't call it bizarre. More life defeatist and extremely lazy. I love my Wii U but am frustrated by NOJ and NOA's unwillingness to get us proper VC ported/emulated. Look at Sony and how they see their comparatively smaller library as a HUGE asset for Gaikai/PSNow streaming and all you can consume model (or rent by the game). But no. Nintendo is too dumb (and greedy) that they don't want to just shove the games in an emulator wrapper and call it a day. Ugh. Anyhow, I've only had the Wii U for 3 months and already bought 7 retail disc games for it.

Ha I'm the same boat, picked one up last month and stocked up on too many games. Been playing xenogears though since it cost so damn much I thought it should go to the to of the backlog.

It's bizarre because they could be doing so much more, but are lazy like you said. Don't they want more monies!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back