Wii U eShop Deals - 3/28: Curve & Natsume Sale, $7.50 Adventures of Pip, $10 RE Revelations, $8.49 Mutant Mudds SC, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FriskyTanuki

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
These are the latest deals on the Wii U's eShop right now.

All deals end at 9 AM PT/12 PM ET

Select Nintendo Wii U and 3DS eShop titles available to purchase as an eShop code from Nintendo.com! Links included below for these titles.

On Sale

99Moves - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

99Seconds - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Abyss - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Adventures of Pip - $7.50 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Alphadia Genesis - $7.49 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Angry Bunnies: Colossal Carrot Crusade - $5.99 - 38% Off - Ends 4/25

Art of Balance - $6.70 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Avoider - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Baila Latino - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Blocky Bot - $1.49 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Blok Drop U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30
Brave Tank Hero - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Cake Ninja 3: The Legend Continues - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Christmas Adventure of Rocket Penguin - $1.59 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Color Bombs - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Color Zen - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/25

Cube Life: Island Survival - $7.99 - 20% Off - Ends 4/25

Darts Up - $0.99 - 60% Off - Ends 4/21

Don't Crash - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30
Explody Bomb - $0.59 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Fit Music - $12.90 - 59% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Hold Your Fire: A Game About Responsibility - $0.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Island Flight Simulator - $6.99 - 13% Off - Ends 3/31

Life of Pixel - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/11

Luv Me Buddies Wonderland - $12.90 - 35% Off - Ends 5/15 - NEW

Maze - $1.99 - 33% Off - Ends 3/31

Mortar Melon - $2.49 - 58% Off - Ends 4/30

Mutant Mudds Deluxe - $4.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Mutant Mudds Super Challenge - $8.49 - 15% Off - Ends 4/16 - Cross Buy - Mutant Mudds Deluxe Owners Only

My Style Studio: Hair Salon - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 4/25

My Style Studio: Notebook - $2.49 - 17% Off - Ends 4/25

Ninja Strike: Dangerous Dash - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 3/31

Nova-111 - $5.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

OlliOlli - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Paper Monsters Recut - $3.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/7

Pentapuzzle - $1.05 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

The Perplexing Orb - $2.99 - 25% Off - Ends 3/31

Pixel Slime U - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Plenty of Fishes - $2.99 - 40% Off - Ends 4/30

Poker Dice Solitaire Future - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Pumped BMX+ - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Resident Evil Revelations - $9.99 - 75% Off - Ends 3/29

Rock 'N Racing Off Road - $2.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/21

Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX - $4.99 - 38% Off - Ends 3/31

Shut The Box - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Skylanders SuperChargers Portal Owner's Pack - $24.99 - 50% Off - Ends 4/1

Spikey Walls - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

SpongeBob SquarePants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge - $14.99 - 63% Off - Ends 3/30

Spy Chameleon - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 3/31

Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones - $5.99 - 40% Off - Ends 3/31

Suspension Railroad Simulator - $5.00 - 38% Off - Ends 4/7

The Swapper - $7.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

The Swindle - $5.99 - 70% Off - Ends 3/31

Tabletop Gallery - $0.70 - 76% Off - Ends 3/30

Toss N Go - $0.35 - 77% Off - Ends 3/30

Ultratron - $3.99 - 60% Off - Ends 3/31

Word Party - $14.99 - 25% Off - Ends 4/4

Promotions

• 20% off of either Trine Enchanted Edition ($11.99) or Trine 2: Director's Cut ($15.99) if you own the other game. This is a permanent promotion.
  • Own or Buy Rock 'N Racing Off Road, get Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX for $3.00 (62% Off).
Cross Buy Games

• Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria - $9.99
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars - $19.99
  • OlliOlli - $9.99
  • Woah Dave! - $4.99
  • Xeodrifter - $9.99
Free Games

• Animal Crossing Plaza - Free companion app to Animal Crossing: New Leaf on the 3DS that lets you share screenshots and such from that game on the Miiverse on Wii U.
  • Disney Infinity - This is the full game for free, but it requires the base and figures that are sold separately. Works with bases from any other platform except for the Xbox 360 and Xbox One bases. No Club Nintendo coins come with this version.
  • Rayman Legends Challenges App - New Version of Demo with extra Daily/Weekly Challenges w/Online Leaderboards
  • Tank! Tank! Tank! - Limits: Three Plays Per Day, No Single-Player Campaign, Limited Multiplayer Maps/Mode Availability. Purchase one piece of DLC to get rid of play limit.
  • Zen Pinball 2 - Platform Hub with demos for all tables.
Want to see if a game has been on sale before? Check out my Wii U eShop Sale History Google Doc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have never played a Zelda game, which of the two games on sale would you guys recommend? Or should i skip these two and wait for another Zelda game to go on sale?

I have never played a Zelda game, which of the two games on sale would you guys recommend? Or should i skip these two and wait for another Zelda game to go on sale?
Well I'm not sure how that's possible but A Link to the Past is still considered one of the highest points of the series. I really liked Minish Cap too but it's got a slightly different flavor since it was one of the titles developed by Capcom.

Can't go wrong with Link to the Past. Minish Cap is good but I wouldn't recommend it as a first Zelda game.

Thanks guys for the suggestions.  Looks like i am going to buy Link to the Past and see how i like it.  I will check out the other suggested ones to.  

I still can't believe it myself that i have never played a Zelda game haha.  I don't know why that is though.  

Great choice with A Link To the Past. It's my favorite Zelda game ever with Ocarina a close second. I almost feel like telling you to also pick up A Link Between Worlds if you have a 3DS too. It's so much like an upgraded A Link To the Past (it's its sequel) that if you love one you'll love the other.

I am pretty sure i made a great choice, thanks the the suggestions.   I don't have a 3DS at the moment, but i might pick one up if there is a good deal during the holidays.  [SIZE=14.2857141494751px]Will take a look at Ocarina of Time also.  [/SIZE]

I am pretty sure i made a great choice, thanks the the suggestions. I don't have a 3DS at the moment, but i might pick one up if there is a good deal during the holidays. [SIZE=14.2857141494751px]Will take a look at Ocarina of Time also. [/SIZE]
Yeah if you get a 3DS Ocarina of Time is the other game in the series that's really held up there as the pinnacle (and the 3DS update did a really good job not making it feel like a dated N64 game). If you wind up liking A Link to the Past then A Link Between Worlds is the sequel (as mentioned). It's a great system and Nintendo's very fond of moving hardware during the holidays so definitely worth watching for deals.

Yeah if you get a 3DS Ocarina of Time is the other game in the series that's really held up there as the pinnacle (and the 3DS update did a really good job not making it feel like a dated N64 game). If you wind up liking A Link to the Past then A Link Between Worlds is the sequel (as mentioned). It's a great system and Nintendo's very fond of moving hardware during the holidays so definitely worth watching for deals.
Cool, will definitely keep a look out during the holidays for some deals on the 3DS.

for those of us not at our Wii U/3DS, how do we find out the offers for this week?

But then you'd be supporting piracy AND owning an Ouya. Both bad things.
You make an assumption that the ROM you own is illegal. And what is wrong with Ouya?

The OG Metroid hasn't aged well but save states help. The worst part is whenever you die, you restart with 30 health, no matter how many energy tanks you have. Same for starting up from a password. Farming for health just to resume playing is downright miserable and made the game unplayable to me these days. I loved it as a kid though.

The original Metroid is painful to play.  I loved it when I was younger, I beat it many times and even found the "bikini" ending without knowing it existed.  I spent forever before I realized that going through walls was intended and not a bug.  I tried Kraid dozens of times with just the things I could find without going through the tunnels, I thought it was just meant to be that hard (it wasn't that unusual in NES days for a game to be that hard).

But, it is just so primitive - and I do like retro games, my 3DS and WiiU are loaded with them.  The password save with the "only get 30 life and have to farm every restart" is horrendous.  Enemies were just so lifeless compared to the personality they had in other games of the era, and many were just sprite swaps with similar behavior and more HP.  I can play Mario, Castlevanias, Contra, Mega Man, even Kid Icarus no problem, but that one just doesn't do it for me anymore.  But you just keep going through similar areas and had to have a hand drawn map to get anywhere, there were almost no geographic features to let you know where you were (do I go in the third door up or the fourth?).  And going back to play it I don't have my old maps or a desire to track some down.  Metroid 2 is a bit better, it just suffered from being limited by the GB's power.  Super Metroid is where things got real.  And Zero Mission was great because it fixed all that annoying stuff, but put you back in the same story as the original game.

Here are the new deals for this week:

Internal Invasion - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/30

IQ Test - $3.99 - 20% Off - Ends 9/25

Metroid - $3.49 - 30% Off - Ends 9/25

Pokemon Rumble U - $10.99 - 39% Off - Ends 9/25

Wii Fit U - $19.99 - 33% Off - Ends 9/25

ZaciSa's Last Stand - $1.99 - 33% Off - Permanent Price Drop

New Releases:

Arrow Time U - $1.99

KickBeat - $9.99

Mega Man 7 - SNES - $7.99

Spikey Walls - $0.99

Wild Guns - SNES - $7.99

Metroid zero mission still isn't in NA eshop...why does Nintendo out do little effort into monetizing their massive library?
I wish Nintendo would start putting more GBA games on the 3DS (other than just the Ambassador ones), although a WiiU version would be swell. I really like Fusion, but Zero Mission is even better.

I wish Nintendo would start putting more GBA games on the 3DS (other than just the Ambassador ones), although a WiiU version would be swell. I really like Fusion, but Zero Mission is even better.
GBA games may come to the New 3DS but they won't be on the current model. Hardware limitations for GBA emulation are pretty well documented. Ambassador games run in DS mode.

Are there any good metroidvania games on wii u besides Shovel Knight, Metroid, Castlevania games and Guacamelee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back