Wii U Pro Controller U **NEW** (3rd party accessory) @ Amazon $11.48

biggie2123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
According to Camel^3, these are near the lowest it has ever been. Seems like a good price to finally try one out.

Pro Controller U

Edit: I guess I should have mentioned that these are the 3rd Party InterWorks controller and not the official Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller.

Last edited by a moderator:
Arent these things pretty shit? I remember all the hype around launch, then crappy reviews

I mean 11$ aint bad, but I dont want a controller that will break in a month. Especially since the Pro U's are dropping slowly

Do NOT purchase that.  Its a Wii accessory designed to trick Wii U owners with the look.

It only functions as a wiimote or a wiimote+classic controller and its poor quality even in those categories.

It does NOT work as a Wii U pro controller. Its pretty though.

Id avoid buying 3rd party products in general, especially for Nintendo products. Nintendo has some of the best first party products and 3rd parties fail to match em.

Do NOT purchase that. Its a Wii accessory designed to trick Wii U owners with the look.

It only functions as a wiimote or a wiimote+classic controller and its poor quality even in those categories.

It does NOT work as a Wii U pro controller. Its pretty though.
This.

It's not a WiiU Pro Controller at all, so you won't be able to play Wind Waker, ZombiU multiplayer, etc.

I guess it might be a good substitute for a Classic Controller for your original Wii, since it's completely wireless (no need to attach to a Wii remote) but the build quality is probably crap (reviews kinda say this).

Build quality is kinda crappy on mine, but if you want a wireless solution that isn't a Classic attached to a Wii-mote for your Wii U, I'd take a chance at the really low price.  I've only used it a few times and it has worked fine, but its not enjoyable to use it as a Wii-mote (maybe just long enough to get you into the Wii menu on the Wii U and get the game started).

Build quality is kinda crappy on mine, but if you want a wireless solution that isn't a Classic attached to a Wii-mote for your Wii U, I'd take a chance at the really low price. I've only used it a few times and it has worked fine, but its not enjoyable to use it as a Wii-mote (maybe just long enough to get you into the Wii menu on the Wii U and get the game started).
This is mostly why I want to try it. It seems it would be perfect for Wii games. That way, I don't have to buy another Wii mote which run at least $30.

Here's a review. Usability is bad, don't fall for the cheap price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5wcMhH2RoU

edit*** posted teh wrong one. Here is the one that doesn't sound like a shill.

bread's done
Back