Wii U.S. Launch Date Contest [pimpinc333 is our WEINER!!!!]

12/19/2006

I know for a fact I wont win because nintendo would be stupid to release it so close to christmas since it would be near impossible for people to have time to get it.

[quote name='musicnoteless']
Members Disqualified:
KABUKISTAR (deliberatly putting other dates 2 more times)
[/quote]

Damn. Should have read the rules more carefully. Oh well. Good luck, Zingela.

[quote name='KABUKISTAR']Damn. Should have read the rules more carefully. Oh well. Good luck, Zingela.[/QUOTE]

I did the same thing, I skimmed through the OP and saw free game and enter date. I enter 11/11, but it had already been chosen. Didn't realize the rules until a day later when I checked the thread again and there was a list assigning members to dates. Good luck to you all, but we all know 11/11 is going to win.

[quote name='musicnoteless']Good point, but there's no way to verify with you guys that this is a total random drawing. Let's say the correct date was chosen by multiple people. I do the random drawing, and I pick "CAGmemberXXX", it is guaranteed that I'm going to get flamed by others that this contest was rigged or whatnot just because they didn't get chosen.

Yeah the rules suck, but it comes down to one thing. If you don't like it, don't participate.[/QUOTE]

It's your contest we would trust you. It's not like you are going to pick favorites because if you wanted to give the game to a friend you would. it just makes the contest kind of pointless this late in the game.

[quote name='musicnoteless']you're a pending winner. If nintendo.com says it's the official date, then yes you win.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. I never won anything besides a Brick of Gum from Bubbalicious :) But it was Sour Apple so no one wins :(

[quote name='djkunai']I honsetly predicted November 17 (the Sunday before Thanksgiving, to be more specific) but it was taken. :cry:[/QUOTE]

The 17th is a Friday. 19th is the Sunday.

Thanks OP for the awesome contest! :)

an2.gif
CONGRATS PIMPINC333!
an2.gif

Isn't this contest on going though. It releases in the US on Nov.19, but not Japan. Theirs is Dec. 2. What about Europe? Theirs is in 2007. So, there are pretty much atleast 4 winners.

[quote name='thwjustin']Isn't this contest on going though. It releases in the US on Nov.19, but not Japan. Theirs is Dec. 2. What about Europe? Theirs is in 2007. So, there are pretty much atleast 4 winners.[/QUOTE]

The Title does say U.S. ;)

bread's done
Back