Wii U - Tank Tank Tank

I bought it when newegg had it for $20 a few weeks back and it's a lot of fun. But as with most Nintendo games it's definitely a game you'd want to have friends over for.

I rented it from gamefly and its a fun little game. I'll pick it up officially like many others when it hits $20

[quote name='GameNChick']I rented it from gamefly and its a fun little game. I'll pick it up officially like many others when it hits $20[/QUOTE]

Agree with this as well, I tried it out back when I was on a trial of GameFly and found it to be rather fun, but not worth the current price. It gave me a Earth Defense Force vibe if anyone's ever played that due to the overall cheesiness and giant bugs/robots.

I'm waiting for it to hit $20 as well (didn't hear about the newegg deal). I think my 2 boys and I will have fun with this game.

It is free to play in Europe, so I was hoping it would go free to play in NA too, but as more time passes it's looking less and less likely.

[quote name='MoCiWe']Agree with this as well, I tried it out back when I was on a trial of GameFly and found it to be rather fun, but not worth the current price. It gave me a Earth Defense Force vibe if anyone's ever played that due to the overall cheesiness and giant bugs/robots.[/QUOTE]

I actually like Earth Defense Force lol

There is a new one coming out pretty soon

Cap'n_RDM;10662876 said:
I'm waiting for it to hit $20 as well (didn't hear about the newegg deal). I think my 2 boys and I will have fun with this game.

I rented it from Gamefly for my 8 and 9 year old boys. They played the s--t out of it. They loved it. Most playing time of any WiiU game so far for them.

[quote name='GameNChick']I actually like Earth Defense Force lol

There is a new one coming out pretty soon[/QUOTE]

Huh, didn't see this until now. But yeah, I love EDF myself as well. The corniness and co-op really add a lot to it, and the overall way the game plays just reminds me of some of the classic arcade styled games which is awesome.

I downloaded the free version and even though you don't really get much it is a nice way to basically demo the game, and even though I have played it before, it's nice to be able to play a round here and there while I otherwise wait for a price drop on the disc version or decide to buy a certain mode digitally.

bread's done
Back