Wii, various games for trade. Looking for Culdcept, TG16 games, Neo-Geo AES System.

TxdoHawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Some initial notes:
1. I am in fact (relatively) new at trading on CAG, but I have bought and sold on Ebay extensively for several years. My Ebay feedback is at the following address:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

I still know that I am the new fish in the pond, and therefore 99% of the time I will likely have no problems sending first.

2. Money - At the moment I have no problems buying or selling stuff. Feel free to make me offers on stuff in my have list, or try and sell me stuff on my want list. I accept and pay via Paypal, although please keep in mind I incur fees for receiving cash via Paypal.

3. Shipping - Due to living in a rural area, USPS is my easiest option by far. I have bubble-wrap on hand for delicate items, and we can work out insuring packages too if you want to do that.

4. Misc - CML requests welcome, like everyone else my want list is very much limited to what I can think of at the moment. Please note that I go out of my way to describe any flaws with a product, including many some would just ignore. Feel free to ask for pictures.

Haves:

Work In Progress. Stay tuned as I gather up stuff I'm willing to trade away.

Xbox
------------
Unreal Championship 2 - Still sealed in the plastic wrap!

Wii
--------
Nintendo Wii System - used but in great condition, with Wii Sports, system, remote, nunchuck, sensor bar, all cables, and a Classic Controller. (Would rather trade this for something expensive like a Neo Geo AES system + games instead of pawning it off on Ebay or a CAG.)
Super Mario Galaxy - Great condition, complete.

Wants:

PS2 (would prefer these complete, box/disc/manual, and in decent condition.)
--------------------------------------------------
Culdcept

TurboGrafx 16/TG16 (would prefer these complete.)
-----------------------------
Any of the Bonk games, including Air Zonk, excluding Bonk's Adventure.
Parasol Stars
World Court Tennis

TG16 Turbo Booster (The thing that lets you use composite cables for a TG16)

Neo Geo (looking for AES Carts, English versions of games unless otherwise noted, do not have to be complete)
--------------
AES System
Waku Waku 7
Other games (especially if bundled with a system)

Thanks for looking!

bread's done
Back